Bug: AI Will Not Enter Security Checkpoint

In this image, the Ramp Agents are complaining they cannot enter a secure area. You note I have a manned Security Checkpoint (Employees only). Because of this, some of my areas, which require Ramp Agents (such as the Baggage Bay) are going unmanned. The brown floor area is the secured area.

So what am I doing wrong?

I had to mark as secure all the cargo bay, the staff room and all the rooms inside the secure area.

When I set all secure then my workers could enter.

I am having the same issue but it is just with travelling people and not just staff

Could you send a screenshot of your airport with zoning enabled?
Maybe the security zone where your ramp agents are at isn’t connected to the baggage bay,
keep in mind that they need zoned sidewalks and road crossings too.

1 Like

Screenshots pls! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed, a bit zoomed out screens with zones enabled would help us a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve change to experimental branch. I’ll see if problem replicates. The default branch FPS slo-o-o-o-o-owed …to…a…crawl. Gawd, it was awful.

I understand the experimental branch fixed a memory leak that may have caused this problem. Also, I REALLY like the new contract system.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.