Baggage not moving

It seems it was the connection to the desks then? Good that’s it’s now working for you. No worries.

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I just noticed that there are no bags being unloaded from the AC and that I don’t see no bags moving and coming in the baggage claim area, yet it keeps saying unloading…

Should I put a wall instead like the below ?

bc3dc28f6e6ae91abb289194fa31be55ec917784

Help :frowning:

Thank you much!

You don’t need a wall, can we see the path from the cargo machine to the baggage collection?

@Stu, I saw it was already shared in an earlier post:

@NinoD Maybe the underground belt connection causes the problem, see red circle in the picture below.

Could also be that the connection from above ground belt to the underground belt in the wall is causing issues, see the yellow circle:

aadc72833d04c1305ada7ba58c7c05e3fbbea0e12

Could you try and create something like this:

Notice that I’ve built an above ground belt before the claim belt and the claim belt is all above ground.

Edit: Just noticed I also built the underground to above ground connection in the wall, so that should work, but you have it the other way around so if that causes the problem it could be a potential bug.

Edit 2: Is the bagage transferred from the planes to the bay and put on the belt? Could you also share an image where the bagage stops from the bay area?

Edit 3: To tackle the issue, please do not change all in one change. Please change one at the time to check what solved the issue, maybe it’s a bug that needs to be reported.

Thank you,

I will have them all checked out soon as I get home :slight_smile:

Again, truly appreciate the support !

NinoD

2 Likes

Did you get the bagage moving in the end and deliver it to the bagage claim?

I never did, thank you for all the tips.

I decided to construct a new AP instead, no sandbox and soon as I have enough in-game cash I will have them implemented, I wanted to see experience on how to develop from small Municipal AP to Regional AP then INTL AP

Again, thank you much!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Genuine question as I do not know. Do airlines PAY for baggage handling services like they do jet bridges/remote/stair loading etc?

1 Like

Very good question indeed. I have no clear answer but strongly believe that the “baggage system fee” is part of the overall handling fee an airline pays to either the airport or the ground handling company that performs passenger services for the airline.

For ACEO it would be a nice fee, however, for a later game where one would like to construct a Main Terminal and a LCC Terminal (no, or less effective, baggage system, only tarmac stands without jet bridges, etc.)

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.