Baggage not loading onto plane!

Baggage is being unloaded without a problem, but onloading baggage on to planes is not working. The baggage trucks take it to the plane and I earn money from loading baggage onto the plane, but the status shows the job being completed with 0 baggage loaded on. My airline baggage rating is 0%.

Enough ramp agents?

Could you please take a screenshot of the loading process?

I have this exact issue too, raised as ACEO-23104.

2 Likes

Hello @marsbar

That bug seems odd. Please report it to developers via in game bug report system so they can get the save file and other essential files for this bug.

You can report it in game by clicking ESC key and click on “Report Bug”.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the video, I learned quite a few things from it. :smiley:

As for the problem: :no_mouth: :confused:

@Olof this has been mentioned in quite a few posts now, is it on your radar? (ACEO-23104)

I have had this problem too, it seems to be hit or miss when it comes to loading baggage. Some planes request it, and it works, however most do not, and I get at 0% baggage loading rating. I have more than enough baggage trucks (1 per stand, and a few floating) and belt loaders (1 per stand) and I have made sure they are the right type too! I got burned on that last one once.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.