BACK ON THE WORKSHOP: Manchester Alan Turing Airport - Large, Modern 52 Stand Satellite Airport

I don’t think he knew what auto planner was though. It was honestly sad looking at the flight planner. :frowning: But hey, your name is in the desciption!

1 Like

@Blackout I hold my hands up guilty as somebody who does manually schedule their flights :man_facepalming:

and yeah… I didn’t consider that back in the early days of my Airport CEO experience!

If feel really bad for you.

1 Like

Nevermind, Amar Johal is in charge of this airport!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

It is so weird looking at the video right now after all of the updates! I can’t play right now, however, because of this: Airport CEO Keeps Crashing

A small update for today;

International Duty Free has been completed, along with the first addition to the International Departures Food Hall.

Domestic shopping consists of a FlyGo store, located after security. The area shadowed in brown is soon to become a BelBeer (Wetherspoons, anyone?).

International Duty Free (Pick & Fly) has been fitted out, with 744 metres squared of retail space. An electrical store (Power) has also been completed, along with luxury retail space after departures e-immigration, consisting of Belanger Jewellers and Bottle.

Hiko Sushi offer a Kaiten-Sushi bar in the centre of the food hall.

Let’s hope more passengers use the shops and restaurants after security in Alpha 35!

4 Likes

Looking amazing!!!

1 Like

OMG! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: it also reminds me of Taiwan’s Taoyuan international airport. there was a small shopping area like in your first picture that looped and looked exactly like that. It is also looking amazing.

1 Like

@win_win Cheers! I’m making some adjustments to reconfigure the space whilst keeping the same layout. Planning on freezing progress soon until Alpha 35 drops, so I avoid wasting time constructing things that will become redundant (eg. the new ‘restaurants’ with stove/fridge etc).

1 Like

@awtkn I feel bad for the baggage that has to go through the washroom. :slight_smile:

Has to make it to Level -1 somehow! :man_shrugging:

Hey, if it works it works!

Really love the shade of color you made the bar tables!

1 Like

@Blackout cheers! I use the digital colour meter on my Mac to obtain the RGB used in the restaurant/shop logos to make them on-brand and identifiable.

Wow! Even in a game there is always mathematics and physics involved!

I’m a bit of a perfectionist, not sure if anyone can tell!

1 Like

Ok, I am guilty as well. I need everything symmetrical. If it was a thing, I would be a symetricist

2 Likes

Quick Question: Is it profitable?

Wow playing on a Mac? Are you playing g on a laptop? There is no way my 2015 MacBook can run something like this!

1 Like