Auto Plannner And Contract Length

Hello

I know people have talk about the auto planner in the past. I still have have issues with the auto planner not scheduling flights or scheduling flights behind the red line which delays the flight. It make achieving 200 flights difficult. Is there a fix or work around.

Secondly the contract length is pretty short. Will there be a update for us to auto negotiate contracts when they are due?

Thanks

Welcome

Can you post a screenshot of your flight planner issue? I do use autoplanner a lot and don’t really have issues.
Also what are your system specs? On theory could be a performance issue when it schedules new flights.

What contracts do you mean? Airline contracts remain when signed. Only the flights repeat for a few days (which is ingame a season) but then they offer new ones.

there are available flights and space for them to be scheduled but auto planner does not schedule those flights.

I found the the button the auto negotiation.

As you can see it’s a new day but the auto planner schedule flights for the previous day which causes the new flights to delay

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.