Ariental - say yes to cheap!

Airline Design Contest Submission

Airline Name: Ariental

Airline Description: Ariental offers the lowest fares to over 100 leading international and domestic cities! Ariental’s main flight operations are based in Asia with multiple hubs spread over large airports.

It was established and commenced operations on 14 October 2008 as an answer on the big financial crisis. Costs where very low due to buying second hand airplanes and cheap maintenance in Asia. That made it possible to actually compete and grow with the huge airlines and their fancy fleets. The name originates from the words Asia, Air and Oriental.

Nowadays Airiental is modern company and is one of the leading budget-airlines. The Asian influences are still very strong as all served meals and staff are Eastern.

Airline CEO Name: Vulcan Fox

Airline Design Image:

9 Likes

Love the simplicity and the arches make me think of Asian Airlines in general. The little details on the engines are great too!

Thanks! Glad it feels Asian, does it feel budget too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Certainly does

Love the simplicity and the arches make me think of Asian Airlines in general. The little details on the engines are great too!

I didn’t notice as same as you. I think it looks more like African airlines.

Either way nice design :wink:

I made the mental link between “Ariental” and “Oriental” so guessed at Asia