Animals + Partols = Nothing

Is there any way to fix it, i literally have a fence around entire buildable area. I have some partols along runways and the partrols just drive past, like literally an animal 5mm from car, nothing. Its destroying my airport.

had it happen once a short while back. I’m pretty sure there was a stupid single gap in the fence where they were strolling through. As with many of the errors we encounter in this game that we created, it’s the very small gaps that are very large. They did add the fence to the other side of the security gate. Perhaps you need to connect to that point now?

So right now I have a fence around entire buildable area, with the exception of the road that comes in from off that map

Can you post a screen shot of the entry area? There’s some other structures you can use to help make the area secure. That’s not technically secured, and doesn’t separate the airport personnel only from the public areas

Could you also bug report that save? Patrols should take out the animals if they are that close so sounds like something isn’t triggering.

1 Like

I forgot that I had edited the gamedata json on this playthough to get a little more space, I bet that is the problem. Although still weird that patrols wont kill animals

I’m having the exact same problem, would be nice if there was a button to just turn off animal spawning

This can be set when starting a Sandbox game. Check the advanced settings there. Sandbox can now run with economic simulation too but with disabled animals.

2 Likes

For some reason, I’m seeing Cows with walking sticks and Foxes in wheelchairs… :laughing:

4 Likes

Sandbox can now run with economic simulation too but with disabled animals.

For some reason, I’m seeing Cows with walking sticks and Foxes in wheelchairs… :laughing:

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny.

Lol :rofl:
(Notice to myself: Don’t write in English after too many beer.)

3 Likes

This! Definitely using this

1 Like

Lol :rofl:
(Notice to myself: Don’t write in English after too many beer.)

I don’t care who you are, that’s funny.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.