Airport CEO Requirements

I just got a new computer and I don’t know how to read my specs. Since Airport CEO is currently on a sale I want to buy it but am wondering if my computer can run it. If someone responds and they can help I will tell you my specs to see if you can help. Thanks in advance.

What platform are you on (Mac or Windows)?

Sorry about the late response, I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go.

1 Like

First type settings into the search bar

Then go to systems in settings

On the sidebar, go to about

And then there they are:
2021-12-30 (3)_LI

Hope that helps :smiley:

Intel® Core™ i5 processor – 1035G1
4GB or 8GB RAM
Intel® UHD Graphics

My computer has 24GB RAM and 2GB GPU, it struggles sometimes with my very large map and self-modified files

However my Laptop has a similar specification, it manages to run ACEO in basic mode

1 Like

One of the video requirements is a separate card with dedicated physical VRAM. An integrated video card and virtual VRAM is not recommended

Thanks so much for all your guys help. I really appreciate it.

So would you suggest I get Airport CEO with those specs or not?

The Recommended setup on the Steam store page says ‘Graphics: any’, but I found a lot of issues when i first played the game on a system with an integrated video card, so I wouldn’t recommend playing the game on a system with such a set-up.

‘Intel UHD Graphics’ is an integrated video card.

Probably a really dumb question but can you purchase intel cards?

Not for a Surface / Laptop

1 Like

Integrated GPUs are just as fine as any other GPU, as long as it has at least 2 GB of dedicated VRAM, which integrated GPUs rarely do.

One fast way to check, you could type up “Can I run it?” and find your game and it will automatically tell requirements and minimum. Also, you could buy it and then if it doesn’t work, put in a steam refund.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.