Airport CEO: Pre-Alpha Gameplay Video (Part 1)

… hope you like it! :slight_smile: :airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane::airplane:

36 Likes

This is for the old video, when the new video comes we can post it here and discuss it so we can compare developments between them.

Old video:

New video:

3 Likes

This is the old video…has been out since the end of may last year. The new one hasn’t been posted yet

1 Like

Yeah, I worded my intentions badly, please try again ;p

2 Likes

I seriously can’t wait for it…

To devs: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

EDIT: Main website down, perhaps publishing video?

EDIT 2: Wait nevermind

1 Like

I love the title screen :smiley:

1 Like

TAKE MY MONEY I INSIST!! Looks great for where it’s at!!

2 Likes

I… did not expect a 40+ minue video. TAKE MY MONEY MODS

2 Likes

Take my money and give me the game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Olaf&Frederik, yesterday I think you wrote you want the game to be a piece of art. I think you’re already there. If you disagree, i would add an “almost”. But not less than that. Great work and I really want to get my hands on that.

4 Likes

Nice to see you’re doing a gameplay series with different aspects of the game! Didn’t expect that.
The game looks great! I’m really excited to see more.

1 Like

The phrase “good things come to those who wait” has never been so apt.

I’m speechless… it’s brilliant. Seriously, it is phenomenal. The contract system for construction is elegant. The art style is unique. It was really quite simple to create a very nice looking airport. The level of detail is astounding (I was not expecting the ability to change objects to literally any colour!). There is so much freedom with the construction that you really can design the airport to your exact specifications.

I can’t wait to see the next part. When’s part 2 coming out? When’s part 2 coming out? :wink: (Only kidding!)

I have to say, a lot of games are released that are far, far behind where you are with Airport CEO. From what I’ve seen here, I really don’t think that you are far off a release. I’m not just saying that because I want to play the game now (although I most certainly do want to play now!), from what you’ve shown us tonight ll is already at a high standard.

6 Likes

In case you didn’t get my post on Twitter; Wow, this is awesome, you guys killed it! I can’t wait now more than ever.:airplane:

2 Likes

I made an account and this posting only to say take my money. I’m in right now!

4 Likes

Honestly, I feel like this game is already in the perfect stage for early access. Keep up the great work!

(I’m Clorox by the way :wink: )

1 Like

I love it, I can’t wait more please give me the game… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks great! Can’t wait for the next video and when we can get our hands on the game. :grinning::grin:

The runway and taxi lighting looks great. Hopefully we will be able to add some outdoor lighting.

1 Like

I’m pretty amazed at how much progress you’ve made. Congratulations! This looks like a great start. I’m really looking forward to the next videos now. I noticed you didn’t build a baggage carousel for incoming baggage yet. I’m guessing that all takes place in the next video.

Very impressive work, guys. Looking forward to playing this. .

1 Like

Wow… Just saw the video. And WOW.
This game is definitely ready for the previous alpha release.
Best feature: You can change the sofa colour!!!:kissing_heart:.

I WANT THE GAME​:tired_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Great Video Guys! Excited as all get out for this game!

1 Like