Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

Yes 1.0.1.0

Ladies and Gentelment, ACEOMM project will be terminated on 10.02.2019. It was a great journey but due to lack of human power and lack of administratin of project, I gave this decision.

Pulling the plug so easily seems like a bad decision.

Agreed :frowning:

Maybe not terminate it right now, since large planes are coming interest in mods will grow… So please don’t there’s still much coming! Don’t give up!! :disappointed::pensive:

3 Likes

An update on the status of ACEOMM:

hey there, i’m @Guusje2, and i’m currently working out with @EG0611 how to continue the ACEOMM program.

Due to the absence of @pderuiter, I am currently working on a completely new ACEOMM program, although that program will only be used for creating the mod to upload to the steam workshop. We are doing this because Patrick didn’t submit all of his code to Github, and thus we can’t make any new versions of the old program. You can find this code on Github

Furthermore, EG would like to step down from his manager role, and since i don’t have enough time to be the ACEOMM manager either, we are looking for a new Manager. If you feel that you can help us, feel free to send one of us a message either her on the forums or discord…

We are also still looking for people wanting to submit their liveries to the project, but EG and/or the new manager will need to make an announcement on how to submit new liveries

Greetings,
Guus

6 Likes

Hoping someone steps up. I’m a little busy to do so I’m afraid, but fresh off of the Wellington Tarmac, the Air Nelson Q400. I know strictly they run the Q300 but I don’t mind the slight deviation.

Small suggestion here. If you’re planning to rewrite the Mod Manager and you happen to have some experience in Java, I would encourage you to do it in this programming language. By doing so, the program would be natively supported on both Windows and Mac… :smiley:

3 Likes

i’m currently doing it in C#, with Qml.net as GUI framework. That should, technically, allow crossplatform usage.

7 Likes

I would like to thank you for doing this

Thank God. Not Java! :wink:

I actually use Java myself sometimes for first tech challenge programming. I hate Android studio…

Where it will be ready? Will it require filling that info sheets? Also, will it be easy to use? Like you can edit your custom airline, add more planes etc.

Where it will be ready? Will it require filling that info sheets? Also, will it be easy to use? Like you can edit your custom airline, add more planes etc.

We will see in future :wink:

ACEOMM got removed from Steam Workshop due to not being updated for a long time and complain comments under them. Native Version is still, for now, available.

1 Like

What is the native version?

What is the native version?

Check the first message on this topic

1 Like

I see that there is a mention of Version 1.0.1.0. Which one should I use? Do I go for the native version or Version 1.0.1.0?

So in order to fix confusion here are some links:

Currently the latest ACEOMM version is 1.0.1.0 for PC and MAC which can be downloaded via here:

Setup Tutorial [Be advised that there won’t be Official Steam Workshop Support anymore]

That’s all the necessary information required until the release of brand new project in couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Will new project include Aircraft Modding?