Airport CEO - Minecraft Aviation Topic

I made an air plane for Airport CEO.
It is pictured here:

It is on Creative server 1 in MCentral. You can teleport to my plot with this command:
/plot h Johngi.
My username is Johngi, in case you wondering.

5 Likes

I am coming dude

Decided… I’ll be building a new Airport for Airport CEO in Minecraft PE.

U on Minecraft PE or PC??

if you wanna see some cool airports on minecraft look on minecart rapid transit server

ATC!! :joy: HOW IS IT?? IMPROVEMENTS??

Starting of the runway… Actually for GA… small one

Runway ready !!!:grinning: Only runway. Threshold coming soon.

Edit: I guess no one can watch the video… :thinking: @Olof how to post videos… or rather how u guyz do it??

Runway from ATC.

Last Update for today…(00:00 AM IN INDIA)

Terminal Construction Started🏗

U can see the high speed exits🚄 and ATC

Main Taxi entry and exit from ATC.:taxi::oncoming_taxi:.
Good Night😴

2 Likes

One more thing guyz… This airport is dedicated to Airport CEO… So don’t think I am turning forum into Minecraft forum. I will post updates ONLY on this thread. Are u Ok with it Devs?? @Olof @Fredrik ??

WOW! That looks pretty sweet! You did that all in a day?

It’s unrealistic, there are no high speed turnouts in ACEO!

1 Like

@Aeroflot808 No one fills those big runway with hands… Simply use /fill command that is by default included in Minecraft PE and PC too. It took me 5 minutes to make me the runway. And 1/2 hour for markings. ATC took 20min. Taxiway took 20min… Terminal took 5min. Use commands is Minecraft.

@Bigbigcheese Atleast it will be there in the final release??? C’mon I am trying.

Two Aircraft Bays. Before pointing out flaws… Just take into consideration that I am making it out of big blocks and not ink. And also i am learning to use different commands as I build… I am newbie.

1 Like

Exterior Of the Terminal is completed :european_castle:… Let’s start putting things inside.:seat:

3 Likes

Wow! By the way, its Minecraft PC, @anshu1605, Your tower is Very good, I will take inspiration from it. Your airport is brilliant!

1 Like

If you weren’t banned for using caps when a member did and was fine

VERY new to minecraft, how exactly do you use commands? (on ipad) I was trying to build an airport but need to do some things fast, otherwise it would take forever to complete.

1 Like

Use /fill or /clone commands.

For /fill [dataid]

For example, u want 500 block long runway from black wool…
/fill 0 14 4 500 14 4 wool 15
Where 14 is the width and 4 is the level at which the runway will be built.

Also I recommend u use Minecraft PC… It will get tedious on mobile or tablet… As it happened with me.

I stopped my creation… And will continue when I buy Minecraft on PC.

All items I’d list: http://forum.leet.cc/topic/1802/mcpe-all-items-id/2
Note use Block Names instead of id. And if u want different colours then use integer data values.

Still Good Luck.:+1:

2 Likes