Airport CEO Beta 3 released

I prefer to see B737-900ER and B737MAX before -700 or Classic series.

1 Like

For MAX there isn’t really an optical/size difference except the engines. MAX7, MAX8 and MAX9 are from the size the same as 700, 800 and 900. So when, I would agree with the classic 900 or 700.

1 Like

Agree about the MAX - it’s the same with the A320NEO family, the only visible difference in ACEO (apart from the A321NEO emergency exit configuration) is a slightly larger engine, so it isn’t as interesting an addition as a stretched/shrunk fuselage.

1 Like

According to this blueprint, i guess we have a good compromise
actually we modders Replace the classics with corresponding (more or less) sized 2 available models
a 200 would be interesting cause of a completly different engine…

but other planes would be more interesting… ERJ135/145 for example…

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing ERJ135/145, or the Dornier jets. That being said, having the 700 could be good, as there’s no closely similar sized atm.

I have done/doing a mod NEO. See here… Modded Airplanes - #162 by Rubble

haha :joy: which one would you prefer the most? :slight_smile:

Fokker 100 please :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The exit/door thing is easy to change as long as you don’t touch the night-window lights. (you cannot add or move the existing night windows, but you actually can cover them to create even a cargo version of a plane.)

I’ve recently published an A321 with the doors from an A321XLR. And the replacement of engines is possible as well as you can see Rubble’s post.

MD80 should be out now! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yay, someone go convert it to gimp pls lol

How about ARJ21-700

@Fredrik @Rubble looks awesome, and thanks for adding Aluminium layer!

@VOID no worry, i will do this soon in tge next days

I have an idea about cargo, 1. We can choose whether to carry out cargo work, and then we can carry out cargo work on passenger and cargo aircraft. 2. The cargo compartment of a passenger plane can be used in the same way as the luggage of a large passenger plane, while the cargo plane does not have food, cleaning and passengers 3. There will be new buildings: freight station, specific process, trucks will transport the goods to the freight station, workers (ground staff) will load the goods into the LED, and then the luggage cart will be sent to the plane. 4. Aircraft: B737-700F B737-800F B747-400F B747-8F B757-200/300F B767-200/300/400F B777-300F A330-200F A350-900F. (Just a suggestion, hope to adopt)

1 Like

I do not believe the A350 series has a cargo variant. What would be nice to see is the A300-600ST (aka the Beluga Airbus) though :slight_smile:
Edit: Yes, I know it exists in the workshop, but it’s modded sadly. Would be nice to see it as a default plane.

Rolling out beta 3.3-5 now, last update for the weekend. This one is destined for the default branch later tonight if everything continues to look good! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 3.3-5

Bug

• [ACEO-35387] - Airside shuttle buses can in very rare instances prematurely cancel boarding on transit structure eventually leading to stranded passengers passing through walls for aircraft boarding
  • [ACEO-37424] - Security zone missing on gate causing passengers to get stuck
  • [ACEO-37478] - Stair truck and airside shuttle transfer point mismatch can cause flight to stall
  • [ACEO-37487] - Passengers take grumpy franchise staff into account when rating airport staff friendliness
  • [ACEO-37501] - Description of Coast2Coast airline missing
  • [ACEO-37633] - Opening a runway does not always enable its nodes causing aircraft not to be able to exit via a ramp after landing
10 Likes

Enjoy your weekend ! :heart:

3 Likes

Confirmed, B737-600 are broken.

Atom Air has B737-600 in their fleet. But they spawn with alternative liveries.

get back to work devs! no weekend for you :rofl:

1 Like

Its not just them it happens to mods too I reported the mods are broken as I had mods spawn with alternative liveries

Yes correct, but when talking about the default airlines, the devs cannot ignore it and say it’s a fault by the modder. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like