Airport CEO Beta 2 released

It would be nice if it could detect flocks of birds.

With a 10 day forecast?

Yesss!!! Thank You!! I’ve been waiting for this for a looonnngg time!! :smiley:

Weather radars pick up flocks not?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/celebs/massive-flock-of-birds-captured-by-weather-radar/vi-BB106XrE

1 Like

Yes :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Game crashed after loading game. I already had an airport open and I wanted to load unother…

that would be great, then it is less work zo update all our mods and convert them for Gimp

We’re currently working on some larger changes relating to both weather and more extensive bug fixing so we will postpone today’s update until tomorrow!

7 Likes

As long as you keep on fixing those bugs, I’m fine with waiting.

1 Like

And hopefully fix this ridicoulus usage of Memory. My 4 MB Savefile is using 12 GB of Memory when loaded.

That’s insane.

Delay caused due to weather… :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s not related to weather in any sense, one of the later beta sprints have data retention overhaul as an issue and is something we’ll work on then. 12 GB on a 4 MB sounds a lot so I’d recommend bug reporting that save so we can have a look at it.

3 Likes

Hi

i submitted a Bug Report ACEO-34417

2 Screenshots.

Before loading Savegame

After Loading Savegame

regards

Would it be possible to allow a middle click of the mouse to be assigned to rotating objects?

1 Like

has any prediction of the update of the Mdk. with cirrus vision, F100, F70, Saab 340, Dash 8-300?

For the Cirrus, @dawed made a own MDK. May he can help you with that.

2 Likes

The OCD in me is going crazy, and internally crying for yet another redesign to alleviate the OCD. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sob:

6 Likes

sure, @Player560 just PM me… it is fully working as commercial with just small issues

I think if you bulldoze the belt and rebuild it it fixes it.

2 Likes

This.