Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

I haven’t been able to spend my negotiation points. Does an event trigger or is there some button I’m missing?

3 Likes

The rate of infrastructure decay for the small hanger is insane. A 100% hanger is down to 84% after repairing an aircraft 15%. Can this be curbed a bit?

5 Likes

You need wait till the contract turn yellow, then you can negotiate

5 Likes

Where can I find the anti bird system, and how do I do security patrols?

2 Likes

Bird system is an upgrade to the runway like Papi. Patrols are next to the colour picker. I very successfully borked the patrol system and found quite a few interesting things in that one. Olof was highly amused with one of them, why my patrol cars were going round in circles. :rofl:

4 Likes

Rats, you beat me to it. I was just confirming that the acronym is BSPS.

2 Likes

I’m having a problem with a few things since the new update.

Firstly, when opening a construction panel, for example, a public road, the menu goes as far as “choose variation” - after which it closes giving no opportunity to actually place the road, object, or in fact anything else.

This does somewhat hamper gameplay.

I’d bug report it, but something similar happens when attempting to do so.

Secondly - I cannot open any previously saved game whatsoever.

2 Likes

Im getting a ton of staff strike emergencies. On average im getting 2-3 per in game hour and i’m on the second easiest difficulty. I wouldnt expect this even on the hardest difficulty. I’m assuming this is a bug? And if so, should i submit the bug report when a staff strike event is in progress, or would just at any time work?

2 Likes

Umm, so you get them every ~25 minutes? I don’t expect that, because on easy, I get only 2-3 a in game day.

2 Likes

i have an emergency flight but why can’t i add it?
auto planner on stand 3 is off ( on screenshot is on i know that)

3 Likes

In your instance, needs to be within 30 minutes of actual time.

4 Likes

What do security patrols do-if you’ve figured it out? The dev blog wasn’t too clear.

2 Likes

I had the same problem too. Then I saw that this “Emergency Flight” is a multiple flight with a daily repetition. Not a single flight. Could that be the problem?
I think generally the emergency flights should be single flights only.

7 Likes

I thought that bug had been fixed @Alexander? They should be single flights yes. Please bug report it.

@Dannyboy They increase your security rating. External patrols will not take care of land base wildlife. Not quite sure about internal patrols. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

IIRC the devs mentioned that there’s supposed to be pax-related incidents as well, and that’s where the internal patrols factor in.

4 Likes

By pax emergencies do you mean railway signals are broken,the bathrooms need repairs, etc?

2 Likes

Yeah, it varies in frequency. But the least ive gotten an in-game-hour is 1, and the most was 5

2 Likes

I got an emergency that imediatly cleared up after i accepted it. Anyone else getting something similar?

2 Likes

I had a problem where I could only assign emergency to company stand, or stand open to all airlines. As I only had one stand for that company, and a flight had just arrived, I could not clear the stand for the emergency. As we have to find a stand within 30 minutes, it means we cannot reallocate a flight to another stand, we can only cancel it. Could we have ability to place emergency on any stand, regardless of airline? If we cancel another airline’s flight to accommodate an emergency from another airline, maybe there is a penalty - but not as high as refusing the emergency?

2 Likes

This is why it’s better to keep one or two standby stands now for emergencies. Keep in mind refusing to help is $100,000 fine.

3 Likes