Airport CEO Alpha 36 released (The Emergency Update)

Means every connected bag drop accepts every flight then?

2 Likes

I would guess limited to the Baggage Bay group?

3 Likes

Yes of course, thatā€™s what I meant with connected.

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s limited to the group of bag drops connected to the baggage bay. I wouldnā€™t recommend running one bag drop on 20 flights but thatā€™s up to you! :smiley:

6 Likes

I cant remember where I put it, but when setting a Large Stand allowed for medium flights, you cannot assign 2 types of baggage loaders to the stand. Can you maybe make that possible?

I now put up a lot of parking spaces under the terminal :wink:

Summary

Same goes for Pushback, I think, while they can double work a stand. Like, a large pushback can be assigned, and then a medium called to the stand.

2 Likes

Lol sure.
Yeah that is great, now it makes it easier to plan the size of the check in area.

Oh waitā€¦ if I have one bag drop and 2 check in desks attached to a baggage bay, how is the behaviour then? All flights on the bag drop?

As for a bit more realism I love that when bag drops are filled with flights, normal check in desks will be used. As it looks weird to have a 100% automatized airport. Some older people might donā€™t know how to use those bad machines. :smiley:

5 Likes

Regarding

I hope you consider larger medium aircrafts as well. Next to B757, even the B737-800 crashed through the wall with itā€™s nose. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is there a bug or whether not mentioned currently as i did look through pending ACEO Tickets but couldnā€™t find relevant one.

My security points are not operating the system is creating jobs however the security staff are not picking them up, theā€™re not even going to the staff room they are just sitting at entrance seats to the airport.

2 Likes

Please provide some screenshots with active zone overlay (key Z)

2 Likes

When a ticket is marked as duplicate, is there any way to see which ticket itā€™s a duplicate of? (: Iā€™m curious to see whether my bug (ACEO-32152) has been fixed yet, or not

2 Likes

This was actually what caused it. Great catch @andyc :star: . It is now completely solved and should not come back.

8 Likes

@devs when can we expect mdkā€™s for the new planes in the update?

3 Likes

maybe @Rubble knows too.

3 Likes

Nah, I just make-em and package them together.

5 Likes

I tried AGAIN to paint the vehicle. All Avgas trucks are now red, but achievement still not unlockedā€¦ Somethingā€™s wrong there.

2 Likes

What if you make a new level, build a checkpoint / parking only and, order 1 vehicle, then paint that one vehicle.

2 Likes

Are you asking seriously? :slight_smile: I may try with the brand fresh airport, but this will not solve the problem, will it? :smiley:

2 Likes

You mean, you know that before testing it?

2 Likes

How can i get more emergency types? I get only plane unworthy and ga landing on fireā€¦

2 Likes

The only way to get different emergencies is to solve the existing ones and wait.

1 Like