Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Glad to hear! :smiley:

Is there a way to know if my airport wil accept domestic medium flights and international small flights?

1 Like

By default large stands can only take international flights, while medium flights can accept either domestic or international I believe. However, there is a setting in Gameplay Settings called “Realistic International” something something that allows all stands to be set for either domestic or international.

2 Likes

Hey Guys,
I have a problem, that has occured in different savegames in the last days.
I cannot close a stand and than demolish it, because it always says, that there is an assigned aircraft.
I tried pushing the dismissing button, I tried resetting aircraft paths, enable allocation and the other tick button in developer control, but nothing worked.
Is there any possibility to solve this problem?

Thanks for help in advance,

Greetings Madda

1 Like

The aircraft is probably already generated in the “world” that you are playing in. Second, is this a GA stand. If so, I do believe you can’t dismiss an aircraft.

Correct. The best way to know when a stand is free is to open the flight scheduler. Once the flight is questions get grayed out, that stand can be closed. Also, if you click on the assigned boarding desk, and it no longer has any flight info displayed, that also should let you know when you can close a desk. The hard part is if you have a long taxi with another flight coming in shortly. You have to make sure there is some degree of time where there is nothing in the world for the stand. If that poses a problem, then you have to manually go in a delete some already scheduled flights, and I suggest turning off auto schedule for that gate to avoid a never-ending loop.

1 Like

I’ve found that if one wishes to remove a GA stand, flipping it to Commercial use stops a new GA flight being spawned when the current aircraft on the stand leaves. Then you can close the stand and delete it.

1 Like

Just hit dismiss aircraft and wait till pushback is completed. Then click close stand. If this isn’t working reload your savegame and try again.

1 Like

Be sure to disable auto-planner, else the stand will get booked.

1 Like

Anyone had an issue with food outlets- nearly all people use the closest food outlet only. My other 3 are next to it but an extra few tiles away. (All 4 outlets were built at same time and opened together). One has had over 1000 transactions the other combined have had 2 transactions… never seen this to this extent before.

2 Likes

Oh, btw… Olof, Fredrik, can you guys fix the Belanger cheat, please ? :wink:

2 Likes

Do they have different ratings? I’ve I’ve noticed that low star rated restaurants are not being used when there are betzer options. Seems to be a little bug in the preferences.

2 Likes

Could be it no-fun. Will report it as a bug, and maybe try moving the outlets around and see if the people follow the stars!

1 Like

Would the Auto-Planner book a flight into a stand which doesn’t connect to the terminal or have a boarding desk allocated?

1 Like

@Olof
My deicing vehicle sometimes dosen’t work, I’m quite sure that i’ve got enough vehicle and material. But they just stay in the garage and watch the field stucked with dozens of aircrafts…

1 Like

Hello @Phdhorse41 could you provide some screenshots of incident?

1 Like

Anyone know a solution to the cafe counter count in the restaurant requirements?

1 Like

Just place one? :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

The cashier’s counters are meant.

4 Likes

Anyone else think that staff toilet needs drop far too quickly? I just sat asn watched a staff member leave the bathroom with a full green bar and in under an a “game hour” the staff member needed the toilet again. Just means my staff constantly need the bathroom!!!

3 Likes