Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Removing boarding desks in Int.Zone, does remove the Int.Zoning ~ 28387

I created a “tunnel” with a secure zone and Int.Zone. They merge correct. But the pathfinder is not using it, at all.

1 Like

The escalator on top seems to lack zone, if I see it correctly.

2 Likes

There is a hedge around it. But, even after rezoning it, to be sure, nothing changed.

1 Like

Here’s a dumb idea to test this: place 1 staff room on the other end to test whether our staff can go actually go there.

Another dumb idea is to remove the hedges next to the escalators and see if that fixes the pathfinding.

1 Like

New minor version rolling out now containing a fix for the R&D project unlock issue with tarmac runway entrance/exits. Also contains a few other minor tweaks:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 35.5-2

Bug

• [ACEO-28127] - Missing null reference check in vehicle system can cause certain vehicles to stall on rare occasions
  • [ACEO-28129] - Passengers that are unable to execute any need based activity can get stuck at point of area entry and not proceed to gate area
  • [ACEO-28139] - Bug report description text area does not accept enter key for new lines
  • [ACEO-28386] - R&D project research does not unlock tarmac runway entrance/exit correctly
9 Likes

I had issues with passengers having difficulties with finding passport control, directly after entering asecured area. Passport control wasn’t new - it was there all the time. Right in front of them. Save+reload solved the issues. Is a bug report needed, or has it been reported already.

1 Like

I’m still having issues with planes landing on take-off only runways, and pathfinding stalls.

1 Like

Don’t know if anyone else is having this bug (I tried to report it in game but I kept getting error 500). After I research multi-level and build something underground, walls and foundations disappear when changing levels. It messes up zoning and pathfinding cause the pax can’t get to their gates if there’s no foundation. I’m playing on 35.5-1.

1 Like

Can you reproduce this every time? What exactly are you doing?

3 Likes

After I research multi-level and build something underground, walls and foundations disappear when changing levels.

It also happened on me however my game was on sandbox mode. (don’t remember report number :frowning: ). Here is what I did;

• I build a nice bus stop/car stop/parking lot on ground floor.
  • I build some more car parks and public roads on -1 floor.
  • Then I see everything messed up. Car parks suppose to be on -1 floor appear on ground floor. Some of -1 floor stuff was missing. Also ground floor sidewalks were also messed up
  • Save and reload just made things worse. I actually sent 2 reports; first when I first see the bug, second after save and reload
3 Likes

Was this with construction simulation on or off?

3 Likes

Haven’t tried on different saves but yes, I tried reloading the game multiple times and it kept happening. I tried to rebuild the underground part and as soon as I switched up and back down, different parts of walls and foundations disappeared. This is happening with construction simulation off.

1 Like

I have no Idea where to put this question. So sorry, if this is wrong :smiley:

Is there a plan to exceed the limit of 50 flights per Airline? or at least raise it?
I would love to have of a Hub-Airline but with this limit I can fill only 3 stands with one airline…

1 Like

it was OFF. (material simulation was also OFF) I also build most of the stuff while game was paused.

2 Likes

I can see the reports and acknowledge that there’s an issue, however I am struggling recreating it according to your description - the issue simply does not happen for me which means that you’re doing something different. If someone has an airport saved where this is problem is reproducible 100% of all instances could you bug report that save on the latest version with an exact step-by-step guide on how to recreate the issue?

Also please let me know the number here! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

28526 - Planes depart empty even though I have (I believe) more that enough transit structures available

1 Like

I’ve also been having this problems, only happens when i have a lot of flights. When i check the check in it all said delayed

Hi olof it seems that after the last update my fps is dropping when i have barely any pax in the terminal :frowning: bug report Aceo-28532 ive checked my task manager and nothing is being pushed at all, everything seems to hover around 30 - 50% usage so cant be my machine struggling lol

Boys, according to my knowledge, London and Amritsar are both supposed to be somewhere different. (My Airport file has not been changed.)
ACEO-28540 if needed

2 Likes

Climate change I tell ya

1 Like