Airport CEO Alpha 34 released (The R&D Update)

I don’t know if this is a bug or just a weird quirk of my airport, but ever since the most recent update, I’m not getting any incoming baggage. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Oooo, Chinese.

1 Like

Mine is working…

Dont you love a hundred contractors going to get one desk?

Finally I got some time to play a bit again starting from scratch with the tutorial. You just got 13 bugs from me. :stuck_out_tongue:
If there are any questions, bugs ACEO-22074 to ACEO-22085 and ACEO-22087 are all coming from me (yeah, someone got in between with ACEO-22086, damn :smiley: ).

Edit: Also reported ACEO-22089, all staff stalled. Worked again after saving and reloading luckily, but might it make more difficult to find the bug.

Hi. Not only to 34 related, but why does the airlines mods kill the ram so badly? With a quite big airport, with default companies ACEO “eats” like 10-12 GB of ram, but when I deactivate the defaults and use mods it goes up to 17-20 GB of ram.

It because each plane will make a sprite and the more sprite you have the more RAM they take up. The big plane sprite are essentially 8k sprite sheets.

1 Like

Flying Bags ACEO 22119
(A follow-up to the bug report)
I just observed the offloading of a baggage cart in the baggage bay, but the bags did not land on the baggage bay belt, but fly away over the whole airport.
I followed them to observe where they were going to and found that they went to the other baggage bay. I added the other one later.

The bag is then transferred to the baggage claim area connected to the leftmost baggage bay, that is the one where they flown away.

Thank you for explenation. Maybe the devs will take a look and find a way to optimize this hopefully.

Guys I have a bad news for you; There is a 5-6 seconds lag when player places a zone, either secure or staff zone.

EDIT: Game randomly lags now for no particular reason

Anyone seen issue with belt loaders not operating at buy report all, even when requested to? Aceo22123

Also, refueling for big airplanes it`s a problem, it will take like 3-5 trucks or more for a single plane and even with fuel depot quite close the refueling is always causing delays.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean

1 Like

Do you use truck with trailer? It have more capacity

I use both type for variety, but even with the trailer one 3-4 trucks will be used for the same plane

Reported into the system.

What is the % filled on each truck? I always wondered why trucks are not refilling on default after they fuel a plane.

Ha! Sorry, should check what I write! What i meant was that my belt loaders are doing nothing. I have them for medium stands and they sit idle while ramp agents load aircraft with baggage.

Tbh I`m not sure, I will research this issue in the next few days with proper numbers, for now I just observed that most of the big planes are late due to fueling not done in time and more than 2 trucks are usually needed for a single plane. I’ll get back with numbers once I gathered them.

Sounds like either a bug in the pump speed (perhaps with the “speed of the ticks”, which you should also test with) or the pump speed isn’t fast enough for that capacity. Just speculating, though you might want to experiment with the different speeds.