Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

I have done it @utsav8. but the cars/buses/taxi all usually use one lane, usually the far right lane… :confused:

Also, you don’t need to mark the whole street as oneway with arrows. just the intersections (all lanes) and along the bus/taxi/car stops

1 Like

Good evening, Alpha 33.2-1 is now out with a set of very important fixes.

Please also note that tonight’s dev blog is because of the workload pushed until later this week.

Here’s the changelog for this version and more will come tomorrow:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.2-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-16541] - Enabled vehicles which will not be able to finish a turnaround task due to depleted resources to cause the system to immediately order an additional job task
  • [ACEO-18388] - Reduced performance spikes when spawning passengers and employees due to more efficient name generation

Bug

• [ACEO-16544] - Quit to menu dialog not hidden when quitting game
  • [ACEO-17903] - Medium flights not generated if only large aircraft stands are built
  • [ACEO-18276] - Enable transit structures to consider themselves as unavailable if there are too many queuers present
  • [ACEO-18294] - Jetways can in some cases extend too far on narrow body aircraft
  • [ACEO-18302] - Premature aircraft cabin cleaning or catering turnaround service cancellation can cause aircraft turnaround to stall
  • [ACEO-18304] - Missing NullReferenceException can cause airside shuttle buses to stall during deboarding
  • [ACEO-18314] - Baggage trailers does not always set correct material when entering or exiting terminal areas
  • [ACEO-18324] - Tools are not always correctly generated
  • [ACEO-18330] - Passengers don't claim their luggage when conveyor belt has staff zone underneath
  • [ACEO-18360] - Rooms are not always intractable by passengers or employees after being placed with template tool
  • [ACEO-18368] - Large belt loader visible through roofs and jetways when driving
  • [ACEO-18387] - Steam Workshop tags not working due to missing category assignment during upload
  • [ACEO-18396] - Default tilt tray placement setting set to none instad of to destination
13 Likes

Thanks for your continuous hard work!

4 Likes

I think I found the problem. Passengers who arrive will not be picked up and new passengers will not arrive.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Regards

Thanks for the swift patch guys!

1 Like

Got the same issue, Pax wont collect bags or be picked up @Olof

General question

But does the size of baggage handling fees affect the percentage of passengers who put their baggage on your baggage system? Or is that just a randomized percentage?

@Rubble How does one zoom out that far to take a screenshot of a full large runway? I want to plan the
large ones going N/S and E/W but I can’t see out far enough.

Also @Eggshellent It worked for me. I know it’s obvious but make sure you ticked (paraphrase) “allow medium aircraft to use large parking spots”

• Enabled vehicles which will not be able to finish a turnaround task due to depleted resources to cause the system to immediately order an additional job task.

Does this mean that we will need 3 full tankers to fuel a large sucker now? Gonna need a large fueling depot soon. The medium one won’t cut it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nicely done. And now I have the Weird Al song stuck in my head.

Aaaaaaalbuquerque…

1 Like

I just use maximum zoom out. I’d love to zoom out more but apparently that has a lot of performance issues.

Same issue. Just submitted a bug report

I mean, I use the mouse wheel to zoom out to max but it doesn’t go out that far ever. Is there a hotkey I’m missing here? Weird, been playing ACEO since release and never found a max zoom key.

Report: ACEO-18455

Issue: fuel trucks (both large and small) are getting stuck at the large stands just doing circles. The trucks will put a marginal amount of fuel in the aircraft and either go back to the fuel tanks, or will just circle around. The bug report above goes to when the trucks go back to re-fill. The video below shows on just circling.

3 Likes

Has anyone else seen this, but the large fuel trucks (the ones with trailers), pull up into my large stand and start refueling the airplane, but it has no trailer.

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting this too, I was about to report the bug. Also the garbage truck is just sitting there after filling up to 95%, while another truck shows up and waits, not cleaning the cabin fully causes zero passengers to board, making you release the plane early, thus losing a ton of cash that I need to pay off the loans.

I don’t get the new baggage bay service road connection. Is it supposed to be misaligned like that? Or could it change to having the road connect on just the outer edge?

I’ve done that - still no luck!

33.2-1 completely killed my Mac when reloading a game. The load ran for about five seconds before freezing. Music and sound effects still playing, mouse pointer moving but that was it. I couldn’t even Force Quit so had to reboot.

Is there anything I can send you if this reoccurs as obviously an in game report is impossible?

2 Likes

I’m getting something similar but with the baggage carts, would send a report however the report hangs on attaching screenshot or sending.

1 Like