Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

A bit of both. I started out using limited funds then moved to unlimited whilst developments were developing. I may go back to my limited fund save and start over from there.

Currently set to 40%, 40%, 20% - I only have 4 large stands anyway.

Interesting little bug that I haven’t seen before : The shuttle buses don’t want to let their passengers off.

(Reported : ACEO-18307)

1 Like

I never knew you could put it under ground

Has anybody been able to receive medium flights into large stands without having built a medium stand first? I haven’t been able to get medium flights/contracts to spawn in my sandbox airport that has only large stands. I’m assuming it’s a bug.

This issue was supposedly patched, but I don’t think it has, I have the same issue.

Ahh, good to know it’s not just me being dumb!

Working here for me…

EDIT: I do have other contracts as well that don’t have any of the big girls in them. Perhaps that could be something? Though Sky Fly def has big girls in their contracts as well.

2 Likes

Weird. In my test airport, I’m not being offered any contacts if they don’t have large aircraft. For example, I’m not seeing Goosewings, Forest, or any modded airlines that are A320-only. I cannot fathom what I’m doing wrong.

Here’s my stands settings:

And runway:

And offered contracts:

Hmmmm, I would def send that in as a Bug report then. I have mods/defaults here.

Will do. Thanks!

Edit: this has now been reported as ACEO-18338

1 Like

yeah, I also tired to see if medium would show up with the large stands. I have all set up same as @Eggshellent with only 2 default airline contracts. Skyfly any Crown. same results. no medium aircraft showing up.

1 Like

Custom logos, yeah :slight_smile: Brilliant! :heart_eyes:

EDIT: Workshop works. (mostly, tags still don’t seem to work?)

6 Likes

I love that it also appears on vehicles :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ve not seen vehicles have them and thought it was bugged :rofl:

The Catering truck has it,
And I think it’s only on new airport’s

So stoked about the Airport Logos TOO! Thanks DEVS!!! :heart_eyes:

and yes I am stoked they show up on vehicles too!!

And for my ABQ airport… AWESOME :heart_eyes: :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations to this epic milestone!

1 Like

anyone sleep last night?

1 Like

anyone going to sleep tonight?

1 Like