Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Baggage handling fees are not applied to ULD baggage loading

Parking fees are not accounted for in hourly profits

(You still earn money but it doesn’t show on the table comparing income to expenses)

@Nickjet make sure to report these issues to developers via in game bug report system. (Press ESC key and click on “Report Bug”)

You’re free to activate it in your game’s properties in the steam library.

Do medium planes in large stands need medium pushback trucks and belt loaders?

Do medium planes in large stands need medium pushback trucks and belt loaders?

Correct

1 Like

Well, there goes my weekend. Sleep? Sleep? Who needs sleep? Sleep is over-rated.
Time to start a new airport, so I can properly plan for the biggies.

2 Likes

Someone else get shuttle bus get stuck?

for the parking i think that more vehicles should come to the short term parking. they never get full and more cars arrive for long term than short term

Make a large stand beside a ga stand and see the difference

1 Like

how many ST parking do you have vs. LT parking. I add way more LT parking than ST. like 75% LT and 25% ST or 3:1

1 Like

Yepp, me :slight_smile: It occured after I had to dismiss a flight because there was some problem with the boarding. The passengers didn’t start the boarding, though everything was ready and connected. This problem never happened before, it occurs with the Alpha 33 update.
I also made a bug report for these issues: ACEO-18233 and ACEO-18235

1 Like

Love this release. Lots to think about and plan. With the amount of money one can make from car parking I am thinking of becoming a parking company CEO.
Thanks to all the devs and testers who made this happen

4 Likes

Can’t wait to try it out! Just need to catch a real flight home tonight before i can play!

2 Likes

playing experimental, OH MY GOD THE RUNWAY"S SO BIG!!!

2 Likes

in shock from all the new stuff

1 Like

I was too

I may have gone overkill on parking

1 Like

Same here, 6 short term and 6 long term

4 short 12 long