Airport CEO Alpha 33 released (The Big Bird Update)

Thanks for the continuous updates. This is still on experimental?

Yes, but very soon put on default.

3 Likes

Devblog?

1 Like
 🔜     ....

I’ll try this, one last question, is there any way for you guys to prevent like 5 different trucks from going and trying to empty it, because it causes a lot of traffic in my airport

After last update I noticed few bugs:

1. During boarding it’s showing “boarding completed” and is green despite it is still going on. ACEO-19892
  2. After some time pax are not even boarding the aircraft. They are waiting near thei gate, staff arrives, boarding is open, pax waiting some time and then go home, aircraft departs with no pax. ACEO-19893
  3. Pushback truck after pushback is roaming instead of going back to assigned parking. ACEO-19895
  4. How pax are choosing security checkpoint and stairs? Many of them chose stairs which weren’t closest to their position and check-in desk. About security they make a big U-turn to go from check-in desk to gate. (I have security check points on left side and then on center, one security zone and some pax choose this security on center despite gate is on the left as well as check-in desk).

This is being hotfixed right now. Same number, and it’s most likely the cause of your other issues mentioned below.

4 Likes

Wow, that was really fast! :smiley:
Edit: correct, 1&2 is okay now

1 Like

It’s almost like we’ve got 24 hour support here! :wink:

11 Likes

More like awesome support!

4 Likes

All my secure areas were deleted, didn’t get a bug report on it…

It’s already known, affecting me as well. Definitely annoying! Trello

Did it happen on the default or experimental branch?

Alpha 33.7-4 is now out on the default branch!

Here’s the full patch notes for the default change:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.7-4

Improvement

• [ACEO-19040] - Overhauled path finding system to better accommodate multiple complex path requests and to avoid stalling path finding queue
  • [ACEO-19686] - Notification now alerts if a service car left without ramp agents urging the player to construct a staff room closer to the service car stops
  • [ACEO-19704] - Auto save feature will now maintain the five most recent auto saves instead of overwriting the same save
  • [ACEO-19781] - Aircraft cabin cleaning truck now selects offloading waste depot by distance and load

Bug

• [ACEO-19012] - Overhauled check-in desk allocation system to enable better load distribution and avoid issues with immediate closing at the time of opening for delayed flights
  • [ACEO-19110] - Taxiway one-way markers sometimes appear below taxiway line
  • [ACEO-19234] - Wrong floor displayed in main panel when investigating object
  • [ACEO-19366] - Persons stuck in secure area outside terminal cannot reset themselves
  • [ACEO-19388] - Fuel trailer truck can in rare instances spawn without trailer
  • [ACEO-19461] - Template tool not properly reset if trying to place a new object without deselecting it
  • [ACEO-19478] - Fuel depot accidentally connects with fixed road nodes on vehicle depot
  • [ACEO-19578] - No notifications spawned when contractors cannot find a way to a floor different than the ground floor
  • [ACEO-19631] - Contractor offload site has incorrect max queue value causing contractors to fail leaving airport
  • [ACEO-19632] - Adjusted vehicle entry points for small fuel depot and service vehicle parking lot to avoid spinning effect on vehicle enter
  • [ACEO-19637] - Concrete tiles on lower floors disappear after loading
  • [ACEO-19647] - Object description and name not correct for certain items in build panel
  • [ACEO-19653] - Check-in and boarding desk doesn't remove staff zone when demolished
  • [ACEO-19654] - Queue can be built on different floor than its parent desk
  • [ACEO-19656] - Chance of aircraft go around balanced to occur less
  • [ACEO-19681] - ULD trailers can in some rare cases when loading baggage for a flight not spawn ULD containers
  • [ACEO-19684] - Baggage bay description confusing
  • [ACEO-19698] - Transit structure queue full warning displayed too often
  • [ACEO-19715] - Service vehicles force align trailers when parking at stand for baggage transfer
  • [ACEO-19739] - Wrong description text for cleaning and catering in turnaround progress monitor
  • [ACEO-19794] - Remote boarding process can in rare instances deadlock due to incomplete boarding checks
  • [ACEO-19822] - Runway spawns world notification icons before construction is completed
  • [ACEO-19835] - Baggage spawns outside body aircraft for narrow body end aircraft when offloading belt loader truck
  • [ACEO-19841] - Text needlessly updating in some management panels after first time panel loading
  • [ACEO-19874] - Object description panel generates dummy orphaned game objects in root causing potential memory leak
  • [ACEO-19875] - When a tree is removed it can dump its overlay handler causing orhphaned game objects

New feature

8 Likes

Is it possible we might see moddable floor textures and workshop support for them in the future?

New experimental version rolling out! Alpha 33.7-47 featuring a little Steam autumn sale surprise

:airplane: The Queen of The Skies :crown:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 33.7-47

New feature

Improvement

• [ACEO-19906] - Number of path finding worker threads now initially set to number of CPU cores (this can be manually changed via GameSetting.json)

Bug

• [ACEO-19755] - Check-in cancels with high number of departing passengers
  • [ACEO-19858] - Aircraft movement not smooth when landing and taking off

The queen is exclusively flown by Swiftly. You will need to cancel any existing Swiftly contracts you have and re-accept it to make sure she’s part of the fleet! :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Also, can we have 2 types of public to service road entries one is asphalt and second is concrete cause it’s weird to see on side where service road is asphalt concrete and where concrete is asphalt, or so it changes automatically textures

EDIT OMG FINALLY QUEEN

4 Likes

I see what you did with the version number :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

God save the Queen!

3 Likes

I agree, this is visually killing my ocd :rofl:

2 Likes