Airport CEO Alpha 32 released (The Turnaround Update)

Hi Olof,

the update sounds great, but Steam does not update it. Any ideas ?

We had to roll it back, found a little bug, will see what we can do about it! Please hold short… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sure :wink: thx for the quick reply !

Awesome update guys :smiley:

Here are some bug reports as I know that you guys love bug reports :stuck_out_tongue:

16825 [32.11.0] OBJECT-NAME.KEY.TAXI STOP
16826 [32.11.0] A REGULAR CAR SHOULDN'T TAKE 50 PEOPLE FROM CAR STOP
16827 [32.11.0] TEXTURE MISSMATCH IN BETWEEN PUBLIC VEHICLE STOPS AND SIDEWALK
16828 [32.11.0] NO TAXIS HAS BEEN SPAWNED
16829 [32.11.0] "$$$ FANCY MAT" TEXTURE BORDERS CAN BE SEEN EASILY
16830 [32.11.0] 90 DEGREES TAXIWAY TURN LANE DOESN'T SHOW UP
16833 [32.11.0] NO MATTER WHAT I DO THIS BELT REFUSES TO STRAIGHT UP WITH OTHER BELTS

Alpha 32.11 is live again. Please disregard the previous version as it was very, very incomplete…

4 Likes

On uh, experimental?

Agreed.

New bug in new version: ACEO-16842
After the update, conveyor belt turns direction if another conveyor belt is on lower floors (thus making it impossible to reach some of my baggage bays). Removing and rebuilding doesn’t help.

3 Likes

I have this same issue now my checkin desks lose there baggage path no matter what I do to replace the belts

Currently there seems only one way to solve it: Make sure there’s no point where the belt is on several floors. Not that easy to change it on a large, long grown airport though.

I’ll have to do that as a temporary fix until the bug is picked up not a massive issue luckily in my airport but can imagine it will be in others

Not gonna lie, I think this should be counted as a “feature” rather than a bug. This way baggage flow doesn’t get disrupted when changing a conveyor system or making small edits. I know it’s unrealistic, but I think in this case it should be an exception

Love the new Taxi Stops and the new design of the Bus/Car Stops and Walkways!! Looking great! Keep up the great improvements!!!

5 Likes

Have somewhat the same problem.

When a conveyer belt meets one on a lower level, the luggage switches to the lower level. I think it’s only the visual aspect, it stays on route of the belt upstairs, it’s not switching to the belt on the lower level.

Also: Corners in the conveyer belts aren’t shaped correctly and tilt trays aren’t working anymore.

(ACEO-16862)

I’ve also noticed with the new update that the taxis seem to act as buses in terms of pax getting in and out there seems to be alot of room in those taxis. Overall though what a great idea

1 Like

My airport in busiest hour :joy:
Loving new textures and taxis!

1 Like

Same issue with conveyor belts, reported.

Another issue reported, people are stalling (this is not a a* problem, a new built has resolved that)- ACEO-16870

1 Like

I am still stuck to version 32.10…is this for experimental branch only? Steam did not do an update yet this weekend. I am either puzzled or blind and have missed the proper information.

I am also still waiting on Steam.

Are you both on experimental?