Hello airport CEO!
As if a default deployment of Alpha 31 today wasn’t enough, Alpha 32 is now available on the experimental branch and features the three new turnaround services: Cleaning, aircraft cabin cleaning and de-icing!
It’s time to make money. With the turnaround update we’re now enabling three new turnaround services for you to expand your airport with. They span across various disciplines, require different structures, operate under different circumstances, business practices and equipment but all serve the same purpose: For you to start rolling in the big bucks!
In this update we’ve included:
• Three all-new turnaround services: Catering, aircraft cabin cleaning and de-icing fully simulated from arrival to departure
• Four new vehicles: Catering truck, aircraft cabin cleaning truck, garbage truck and de-icing truck
• Three new structures: Catering depot, waste depot, and de-icing fluid depot
• Two new business types with three new companies each: Catering food and de-icing fluid suppliers
• Sliders in the operations and the economy panels to give you control over what services are enabled and how much you charge for them
• Preparations for an upcoming, secret, feature that will be added later during the coming weeks as Alpha 32 is being patched for bugs…
The tutorial has not been retrofitted with support for the new turnaround services. In general you will need a catering depot and a catering truck, together with a catering food supplier. The same goes for de-icing, with the equivalent de-icing fluid depot and de-icing truck but you also need a de-icing pad for this service to be made available. Remember that aircraft only request de-icing in near sub-zero temperatures. Lastly, for aircraft cabin cleaning you need to build a waste depot and purchase aircraft cabin cleaning trucks. Waste is ultimately collected by the city using city owned garbage trucks.
- Enable the services using the sliders in the operations menu
- Earn money by adjusting the fee’s sliders in the fees tab in the economy panel
Bug fixes will be deployed for the remainder of this week!
Here’s the starting patch notes for Alpha 32:
Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 32.6-0
- [ACEO-13106] - Added fees sliders for catering meal and de-icing fluid sales
- [ACEO-12072] - Catering truck
- [ACEO-12073] - Catering depot
- [ACEO-12074] - Catering food suppliers
- [ACEO-12075] - Catering turnaround simulation
- [ACEO-13098] - De-icing truck
- [ACEO-13099] - Small de-icing pad
- [ACEO-13100] - Medium de-icing pad
- [ACEO-13101] - De-icing fluid suppliers
- [ACEO-13102] - Aircraft de-icing simulation
- [ACEO-13103] - De-icing fluid depot
- [ACEO-13104] - De-icing fluid depot-truck transfer simulation
- [ACEO-13110] - De-icing fluid depot panel
- [ACEO-13111] - Catering depot panel
- [ACEO-13112] - Catering depot meal conversion simulation
- [ACEO-13113] - Catering depot-truck transfer simulation
- [ACEO-13114] - Aircraft cabin cleaning truck
- [ACEO-13115] - Waste depot
- [ACEO-13116] - Aircraft cabin cleaning simulation
- [ACEO-13117] - Waste depot-truck transfer simulation
- [ACEO-13118] - Waste depot panel
- [ACEO-13119] - Garbage truck