Airport CEO Alpha 32 released (The Turnaround Update)

Works perfectly, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Games running fine, several pathfinding issues seem to be much better!

Nevertheless, game just crashed (again) as I tried to build a lots of trees and game couldn’t handle it. Windows just froze and then game was gone, even without any error message.

So I filed a bug report with my latest save (hours before), the actual output_log and gamesettings: ACEO-15194

1 Like

Just wondering, if you look up your UNITY folder, did that have crash logs?

Another example of this bug. Only Small De-icing Pads fail to work. Medium are fine. Temperature is sub-zero, so the trucks should be working.

Is the plane idle in that position? Looks like he’s waiting on holding position to get on it to me. Definately a bug, i think there might be a ghost occupancy of your pad.

There is no ghost occupancy. Not idling either. The truck drove on to the Pad, then turned to stay in the position shown.

It’s fixed for the next update.

By the way, it’s better to post experimental bug reports in the relevant experimental thread to get cohesion and for me to review everything in once place. Moving this topic into the alpha 32 experimental topic now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going forward, will do.

1 Like

i ended up closing and deleting the stands and rebuilding them.

Alpha 32.7-3 rolling out now… ! Another round of bug fixes targeting specific features with the new turnaround services.

But! We’ve also decoupled the contractor’s path finding from the main employee and passenger path finding system to avoid blocking the entire system when contractors need to navigate through the airport. This is experimental, so definitely something to keep an eye out for.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 32.7-3

Improvement

• [ACEO-15202] - Improved service road texture with rounded corners
  • [ACEO-15234] - Road tunnels now automatically set road type based on connectors
  • [ACEO-15238] - Implemented separate path finding system for contractors to avoid stalling other agents during path finding

Bug

• [ACEO-14410] - Beechcraft 1900D does not activate extra lights on runway at night
  • [ACEO-14456] - Contractors can in rare cases get teleported to delivery sites without reason
  • [ACEO-14930] - Contractors can in certain cases stuck when ending up in an inaccessible area
  • [ACEO-15040] - Baggage can get unloaded underneath conveyor belt on baggage bay
  • [ACEO-15134] - Missing validation for aircraft occupying a de-icing pad can cause de-icing in general to stall
  • [ACEO-15173] - Default information desk shift too short and can in some airport layouts cause a pile-uo of staff at desk
  • [ACEO-15174] - Failed deliveries are not recognized correctly by the system causing a "delivery block loop" stalling construction material shipments
  • [ACEO-15177] - Passenger service agent enum not updated an still reflects old variable name 'airport staff'
  • [ACEO-15192] - Missing reset methods for new turnaround structures can cause turnaround procedures to stall if initially failed by vehicle
  • [ACEO-15196] - Floating income and expense markers stay on screen when game is paused
  • [ACEO-15204] - Vehicle depot containers displays maintenance warning label for all vehicles
  • [ACEO-15206] - Employee can be located even if it hasn't spawned causing panel to get stuck at edge of map
  • [ACEO-15260] - Statistic labels in main and dashboard panel updates their respective values at different times
  • [ACEO-15272] - Vehicle workforce statistics containers do not spawn correctly when viewing the vehicle job task panel
3 Likes

@Olof Great update! I see all my staff are working fine now.

• [ACEO-15234] - Road tunnels now automatically set road type based on connectors
    Could you also make this with vehicle checkpoints and runway enter/exit?
    Or make runway enter/exit upgradeable. It will make life much easier
2 Likes

Thanks for fixing the Beechcraft 1900-D. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somehow pax/staff are getting stuck after playing for a while. When i reload the game some pax are moving again. ACEO-15280

We’re looking into that one now.

Edit: Yeah, it’s very unstable at this point and will stall on you. Default works better at this point, JFYI, experimtenal right now is very experimental… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope it will be ready for modding soon! :sunglasses:

(guitar playing softly)

Hello, I found a bug that you need to see…
Hello, I found a bug that I do not know why…

This bug occurs in the alpha 32.7-3
or this bug was already before, that seems to me…

Hello, the error is that the CIO is hired, but you do not see your work on the monitor
Why will it be, if she have all my love?

Hello… I present the screenshot, so you can see what can be fixed, so that the CIO, so beautiful, so attractive, continues doing her great job…

The problem is that you do not see your daily report on the chart,
maybe I’m wrong,
it’s as if she were a ghost

Hello, maybe it’s just an illusion,
that this song may not have great importance,
but I did it with all my affection for the game that has hours, hours and hours …
… that could play both on Earth and on Mars

Hello, what will be the end of this problem, with a happy ending or a long meditation?
Resolved or unresolved?
Under the rain or sunny day?..

Hello, I found a bug that you need to see …
Hello, I found a bug that I do not know why …

Hello, the error is that the CIO is hired, but you do not see your work on the monitor
Why will it be, if she have all my love?

I send the bug, if she can give back all the information before the sunset …
maybe I’m wrong,
it’s as if she were a ghost
and I say goodbye, see you tomorrow my friends,
that’s all…

(End of the bug report song) :smiley:

9 Likes

Octavio you Made my day!

2 Likes

Everything is R O U N D now and it looks better. It also corrupted my 10+ hour save file, so its good and bad.

1 Like

Playing this update has affirmed my decision to purchase the game. I absolutely love what the new turnaround services have added visually to my airport!

1 Like

Hey peeps!

A short update here. The pathfinding bug prooved trickier than expected, which is good, since we also found another path caching issue that could cause additional stalling. We also found a buffer size overflow problem we’re looking into. Hopefully we’ll have an update out to you today!

Can you bug report the save via the web platform or send to support@airportceo.com? Would like to check it.

3 Likes