Airport CEO Alpha 32 released (The Turnaround Update)

I was referring to the freezing people, which is also in this save, cached ratio: 45%

Like the updates and hopeful hints to the future. Found a small bug (14983)

Diagonal runways exits no longer display the full diagonal lines.

All bet and try to guess what will be the new and secret thing that developers work with so much love.

I have a couple of theories of what they hide, but I do not want to sound perverse hahahaha :laughing: (evil laughter).

I love surprises, I hope it’s something beautiful, spectacular and very useful for all players.

I love update attacks, they always make me excited and I enjoy updating my airport.

A big hug! :smiley:

1 Like

Good evening! Alpha 32.7-1 is here:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 32.7-1

Bug

• [ACEO-12734] - Missing key value for catering job task description
  • [ACEO-14397] - Older saves (saved before Alpha 30) can crash on load due to incorrect serialized item type
  • [ACEO-14536] - Aircraft information panel missing requested services icons
  • [ACEO-14584] - Flight monitor missing catering and aircraft cabin cleaning
  • [ACEO-14661] - Aircraft cabin cleaning truck and belt loader truck overlap on Q400
  • [ACEO-14767] - Catering food supplier cost value rounded to 0 for lower than one dollar values
  • [ACEO-14949] - Aircraft cannot abort de-icing activity if temperature rises above zero while approaching a de-icing pad
  • [ACEO-14951] - Passengers can in rare instances get stuck in shop while waiting to pay
  • [ACEO-14953] - Construction costs doesn't match description on some objects
  • [ACEO-14954] - Loans can be paid off with insufficient funds
2 Likes

Dang,

• [ACEO-14954] - Loans can be paid off with insufficient funds

If I took out loans I would do this to pay them back ASAP. I liked the negative and built back up.

This has been ingame from the beginning. To avoid interest payments, I’ve used this exploit extensively.

1 Like

5 to 10 FPS with graphics set to GOOD. my window is 1980 by 1080. Even smaller window sizes have horrible FPS. Makes the game unplayable for even medium-sized airports. I’m not even using all four land spaces.

Oh, I did go in the RED all the time, to restructure your loans, now if you have a 1.8 mil loan, with 600k to go, and go red, you can not restructure it by repaying that one, then take a new one. and be 1.2 mil in the black… we really need to have a new 3 star package ready when you take the first one out. So, drop the one star contract if you take a 3 star one, so you can take another 3 star one, to repay the first one.

Let me reiterate; we should have 3 loan slots, and we shot not be limited by one 3 star loan. Let us have two 3 star loans and we will be ok.

Why not just leave it, isn’t that how bankruptcy settlement works?

Does anyone else have empty medium stands, but you get that delayed message like the last plane is still there when it is not…???
Submitted Bug: ACEO-14993

Hi @Olof
What about the bug of service cars being stuck at the service car stops and more than four ramp in them (8, seen even 12 onboard persons). Aircraft servicing and baggage handling get to a complete halt because of ramp agents not being brought to the stands anymore. Reported in A32.6-x and still happens in A32.7-0. Regenerating jobs helps to make the service car move again, but it looks like that this breaks existing jobs while servicing aircrafts. So that’s a really annoying bug.

Don’t have the bug number though, but if you’re not aware of this bug, I can do a new report.

Think there is a small bug with the flightplanner window I have 26 gates but only 18 are showing in the planner, cannot scroll down anymore, it appears the auto scheduler is planning flights on the missing gates still.

Have you tried a save and reload, mine just showed none and then they come back after re loading

Is there any bugs that the flight planner can’t show the flight detail properly? This is not happened in last version (i.e. 32.7.0), thanks.

Correct everyone, we broke a thing with the flight planner as of 32.7-1. 32.7-2 coming up shortly…

1 Like
    Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 32.7-2

Bug

• [ACEO-14998] - Flight planner breaks down when planning flights
  • [ACEO-15000] - Shader culling causes marking lines on flipped texture such as runway entrance and exits to disappear

… out now!

My airport is putting on an airshow. Look! They’re taking off in formation

I have not been able to load my saved game since 32.6.5 and when it does load it takes over 20mins. I guess I’ll have to start a new airport.

Anybody got to work security posts on second floor? Both v. 32 and v.31

I have also had issues with pathing related to the second floor though I believe I know what the issue is. I think this also the case with your airport. Do you have more than one security zone? One for the first floor and one for the second (or subsequent) floor?

Pax do not have the ability to pick the right security checkpoint for their gate. It seems from what I can tell all gates are attached to each security check point regardless of if the secure zones are the same. Therefore the pax will go to a random security check point and then have pathing issues to their gate if the gate is in another secure zone.

I have yet to progress far enough in my current airport to fully test, but the airport I had issues with resolved once I removed the first floor secure zone and had only a second floor secure zone for my gates.

I hope this helps you and the devs. I have a suspicion the secret addition is related to secure zones, but I can only guess.

1 Like