Airport CEO Alpha 30 released

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Just loaded my first save in 30.1-4, and no soundtrack, and tons of dings from shops/food rooms opening/closing. Please, could someone then explain what the solving of Bug ACEO-11638 did?

I have noticed that new plane (Yellow Bastard) landing on my runway which is set for taking off only, after loading my save game - which is quite frequent with the amount of bugs I am experiencing (most seem due to remote stands and delayed aircraft getting stuck in the ground procedures).

Did you change the runway’s setting short before saving?

I have reported this a few times, but the fixes have gone past my bug report number. Please can someone tell me how I fix the issue where all the passengers of flights are just not showing up for flights, as shown on the timetable attached.

No I have not changed the runway settings since last year. One for landings and one for take offs. I noticed its happened twice.

I feel like you should open up a new topic in support section to discuss the problems you’re having. It’ll take some time to analyse, and you’ll be asked for screenshots. Start with screenshot of your arrival zone as well.

2 Likes

Possibly not a bug, in my own experience: Do you have enough possibilities for public transports? You could try to build additional public bus stops or subway stations.

edit: … also there could be to few check-in desks. If this is the reason, you should get notifications (see the icons in the upper left of your screen) about missing check-in desks though.

1 Like

Sure you haven’t muted the soundtrack or something? The room dings were reintroduced but will be crushed today.

@Olof, no, my sound was on 5%, which is more than enough for my machine, otherwise I find it overpowering. That’s not that big of a deal to me as the room dinging Haha.

1 Like

Wow, again Dev Blog Day. Can not wait for news from the multible floors.

1 Like

When is the new devblog coming? @Olof? @Fredrik?

2 Likes

Mate, they are usually about 2:00am GMT

2 Likes

Oh yeah. How didn’t I remember that? :rofl:

2 Likes

:soon:

2 Likes

Please dear executives, again lets try to keep the discussion here relating only to Alpha 30! :wink:

4 Likes

Alpha 30.1-5 going up now. A lot of great reports coming in from this weekend’s deployment. This will be the first of this week’s either two or three deployments, more info on why in the dev blog out now.

This is rolled out on the experimental branch, we will most likely transition to default before the weekend with Alpha 30.1-6 or -7.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 30.1-5

Bug

• [ACEO-11963] - Item activation toggling caused by parent room activation status spawns excessive audio effects
  • [ACEO-11969] - Minor typo in tutorial step text
  • [ACEO-12014] - Persons aborting an activity while queuing for a desk does not reduce its queue count number correctly causing poor queue distribution balance
3 Likes

Can’t wait Alpha 32-33! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Alpha 31 Small but gets a lot of people playing from other countries!
Alpha 34 - aircraft maintenance?

1 Like

In about alpha 33