Will it be Alpha 29.2-4 or 29.2-5?

29.3!

5 Likes

Oh boy…:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Can’t. Wait. Any. Longer.

1 Like

When should we expect to see the update on steam

Unfortunately we ended up jinxing ourselves, as we ran the last few saves we discovered a critical loading bug that renders aircraft haywire upon load. This needs to be fixed before we’re deploying otherwise you’ll only be able to start out with new airports and not check your old ones, which isn’t really helpful, We’ve ran out of working hours for today (really need to get some sleep) so we’ll need to postpone the update for a few hours, I’d suspect we’d have it fixed within the next 12 hours.

Will deploy the update as soon as this last problem is solved, apologies for keeping you up! :frowning: We’ll let you know here as soon as it’s out!

10 Likes

I came here to find out if Development was still ongoing… Clearly it is.

I love this game; only been playing for about 2 weeks.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Keep going!!

1 Like

Any new updates??

2 Likes

The bug has been patched, we’re running a series of new test and making final improvements. Everything points to a deployment within a few hours! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:clock12::clock1230::clock1::clock130::clock2::clock230::clock3::clock330::clock4::clock430::clock5::clock530::clock6::clock630::clock7::clock730::clock8::clock830::clock9::clock930::clock10::clock1030::clock11::clock1130::wink:

Any ideas what is actually in this update? i know there will be better people ( in lack of a better description of their pathfinding ) but… Widebodies ?

1 Like

No large planes yet, but the Q400 (Medium) will be added. Further there are improvements to person rendering, person pathfinding, job tasking, and pax in ques will switch if a new que opens. On top of this, alot of bug fixes created by these improvements and some older bugs fixed.

1 Like

Wow, you sure know how to create anticipation Olof and Fredrik! :laughing:

Really looking forward to it, this is gonna be a good one… :grinning:

1 Like

It would be a nice thing to find after dinner, let’s say in two hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Coming up within a few minutes now, will lock this thread then and we’ll carry on in the next!

10 Likes

When you put the Q400 into the MDK will you be putting the A319 in as well? No rush I just thought I would ask while i remembered.

2 Likes

Hopes so too.

1 Like

Yes, we’ll fix that before we go live for the default branch!

1 Like