Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

Do you mean, that better to create airport again, than to load it from savefile (from previous version?

At least that was my solution to get rid of stuck pax from my 28.1-6-airport…
And at some rare occasions during updates in the past…

I’m not sure how well this will work, especially for those who build big airports and have no choice but to hire every applicant that comes, no matter what skills they have. (doesn’t help that new applications come in relatively slowly)

Devs might want to keep a pulse on the feedback.

Hello! Thank you for the bug reports. Am looking into the hilarious franchise staff issue (and other bugs) and will publish an update later today.

3 Likes

The weird thing is, if you build a metro, they all leave :smiley:

1 Like

yes somehow the shop staff don’t want to take the bus. As soon as you build an Underground, they all leave xd

Less code and less complexity to handle that so that’s why haha… anyway, it’s fixed now!

3 Likes

Can bug report name/email be saved in savegame information pls?

Do you mean in the ticket for everybody to see? Apart from privacy legislation, why would you want that?

1 Like

I think, It can be in game logs, if it possible.

No, in the game client. Never realized that would be included in uploads and stuff. Can it not be stored in your local client, outside the savegame? Maybe make a form that you can prefill in the menu or something.

1 Like

For security staff, logic and stress management for now.

2 Likes

May be in future, when you done this system for all employers, you’ll add field like a compliance with work requirements according with a skills? If this value more than 80% (for example) - this is a good worker.

1 Like

Hello! Alpha 28.1-8 coming up now. This takes care of the weird staff issue and some other bugs. This marks the end of this week’s update train. Next week we’ll continue patching bugs related to remote stands and also, hopefully, add some new minor content and target a default release of remote stands by the end of the week (we just need to fix the tutorial and some remote stand building process aspects). Thanks for helping out with the testing progress and have a good weekend!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 28.1-8

Bug

• [ACEO-6125] - Passengers do not properly recognize the appropriate aircraft deboarding and boarding path
  • [ACEO-6139] - Stair truck sprite visible through vehicle depot roof
  • [ACEO-6212] - Rare issue with stuck passenger outside terminal not finding their way
  • [ACEO-6216] - Franchise staff unable to leave airport
  • [ACEO-6217] - Texture difference on some asphalt objects
  • [ACEO-6218] - Airside shuttle bus parks in wrong direction on remote stands
7 Likes

New items , can’t want for the release xD

1 Like

Have the update downloaded immediately, I’m already looking forward to huge. Both of you are the best !!!

1 Like

Anyone else got the problem, security personell doesn’t enter a small security check correctly after a shift change, so security doesn’t work and therefore PAX not finding a way?

@Fredrik @Olof you guys made an amazing job again. I haven’t seen any major bugs from previous versions. Remote stands work perfect and nothing is getting bugged… except the bugs I sent to you: ALL These reports and the save file (28.1.8 test) is a brand new game and brand new save on 28.1.8. So there is nothing bugged from previous versions.

Bugs:
[ACEO-6242 - (28.1.8) Runway clickable area slides towards runway extension direction and makes it impossible to open runway menu.]
[ACEO-6243 - (28.1.8) When runway is extended to 1 side too much and player places runway entrance at the other end side, runway doesn’t see that entrance]
[ACEO-6245 - (28.1.8) Security Messed Up]
[ACEO-6246 - (28.1.8) Stand Thumnail Pictures on Constuction Menu are Invisible and Have Jetway on Them]
[ACEO-6247 - (28.1.8) Medium Stand Construction Blueprint Have Jetway on It.]
[ACEO-6248 - (28.1.8) Service Road X Concrete Taxiway Texture and Runway Exit X Concrete Taxiway Bug]
[ACEO-6252 - (28.1.8) Non Airport Vehicles (city bus, city car) Stuck on Road for No Reason]
[ACEO-6254 - (28.1.8) Ramp Agents Fail to Reach Staff Room on Secure Area]
[ACEO-6255 - (28.1.8) Only Baron58 is Spawning as GA]
[ACEO-6256 - (28.1.8) Service Car is Not Working for Terminal Connected Remore Stands even Service Car Connection is Made]
[ACEO-6257 - (28.1.8) Apron Bus Stops in Middle of Lamppost on Stand While Waiting Arrival]

Improvements:
[ACEO-6250 - Make explanations on construction menus be able to be removed or move the text to somewhere else]
[ACEO-6251 - Since staff qualifications are now important, spawn more staff applications.]

Have fun :wink:

4 Likes

Why is a filled contract 50/50 RED?

Truck assignments are not consistently saved. (6283)

1 Like

Hi running the new 28.1.8 but have a lot of big issues stills on remote stand are the following still being worked on:
All happens on remote stands:

1. Boarding passengers don’t show up to plane. They arrive in the checking hall dont go to a check-in desk and then leave. Then plane leaves empty.

2. Baggage handlers get stuck by the belt when unloading plane

3. Plane get stuck and will not leave even after dismissing plane.

4. Shop and food court staff suck and won’t open

5. Remote stands always have at least 1 hr delay, because of services arriving late. (Idea in real life turnaround crew are ready and waiting before plane arrives. Can this be done such as they arrive the same time as bus and stairs).

I am using a saved game.

Thanks everyone love the remote stand just looking forward to the bugs being fixed.

Does also non-remote stands now require connection to service car stop? Also service cars seem to stall all the time at my airport :frowning: no matter where the stop is.