Airport CEO Alpha 25.5 released

Regarding the path finding issue did you do a reload before it happen? If so, try restart the game. We have noticed an issue with path finding when switching between saves. Try to reload the save from a fresh start.

I did and yet staff and contractors stay same.

EDIT: I forgot to say that game is a brand new game on 25.5 with NO mods.

Found a bug…

If you need me to submit the bug through the website I will but as it is easy to replicate not sure if that it is necessary.

When you delete the Scan Station with a security staff member on shift the guy just stays there. And if you click on him his details come up but you then can’t get rid of it. Even if I sack him it stays.

The first time this happened I wasn’t able to get to the main menu to save my game so I lost quite a bit unfortunately but after doing it the second time it let me save the game.

If you require any further information please let me know.

1 Like

It’s a pity there isn’t yet a solution deployed for bags getting stuck on their way to the cargo bay (ACEO-3567).

Also - slightly off-topic - how can I access experimental releases for testing?

Also - slightly off-topic - how can I access experimental releases for testing?

Opt in on Steam for a beta program:

Right click on the ACEO game, select the Beta menu and then select ‘Experimental’ in the drop down menu.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

thank you so much. still getting trouble to zip my files.
Also, bags are jammed at the convejor belt. everything seems fine but they just stay there

That’s because in 95 percent of those bug cases it is a design flaw of the system as a result of its design. That in itself is of course a “bug” but we wont act on them as it will be taken care of in the new UI (which comes with a much improved notifications system).

Sounds like you have a routing error, does not one of your baggage claim areas have a red icon on them?

We will deploy a hotfix later today, by the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it does have the error sign ( the red one ) but everything seems well designed

Can you include a few screens of the complete layout with arrows enabled?

i think pics are too small :frowning:
anyway since they are jammed near the cargobay i assume the problem is ther

e

Can you verify the following:

1. The cargo bay with the stuck baggage, is it connected to the baggage claim area that has the red icon on it?

2. Are you 100 percent sure that the direction of each arrows are consistent with the design? There are no missing conveyor belt pieces along the route?

3. Have you placed down tilt trays so that baggage can be diverted correctly (down by the claim areas)?

The conveyor belt system must find a path before it departs, and the issue here is that the system cannot find a valid path to the claim areas.

Strange, because I loaded your save and they all started moving like usual. Maybe try again after we deployed the hotfix and see if the issue is still there.

Because it will add much more option for the player to decorate their airport. :slight_smile:

We will not spend time on minor UI bugs right now as it will be redone anyway.

Thanks, will add it to our backlog. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Same issue

Strange, because I loaded your save and they all started moving like usual. Maybe try again after we deployed the hotfix and see if the issue is still there.

Hmm when I reload save on main menu it still gets bugged but when I restart ACEO and load game it fixes itself. Strange.

Although I got 2 more minor bugs from Exp.

ACEO-3751 - Map direction doesn’t be saved and/or loaded correctly
ACEO-3752 - Icons on PAX/Staff doesn’t turn when user turns map with “Q” or “E” keys.

EDIT: Well new things are coming:

ACEO-3753 - PAX can’t find food area even they are hungry.
ACEO-3754 - Jetway doesn’t work for Tulip Airlines airplanes

A hotfix is up!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.5-1

Improvement

• [ACEO-3750] - Added information about unlocking areas in tutorial

Bug

• [ACEO-3719] - Incorrect brokenrunway alert text
  • [ACEO-3738] - Stand name not visible
  • [ACEO-3739] - Minor issue with flight time visibility on flight planner
  • [ACEO-3740] - When building boarding desk, walls don't remove by default
  • [ACEO-3743] - When loading a save game from an existing loaded world, path finding breaks down
  • [ACEO-3748] - Employees can get stuck when demolishing an object related to a currently performed job task
  • [ACEO-3749] - Tutorial lack step for expanding areas
1 Like

I started a new save with general aviation. Planes are not taking off, on the asphalt runway i have at least 20 planes on top of eachother.

I had similar problem and had to tick:
ignore allocation timer
enable aircraft timeout

I am running 25.5-1 and getting many delays not by my fault - plane is just delayed from the morning, over many hours. It is happening for approx.20-25% of flights.

Was a random delay feature implemented lately?

Not that I know of, is there a reason? Such as passengers not boarding, service round not completing etc.?

Anyone have problem with food and shop, look like i operate it without customer until contract run out.
Baggage stuck at Cargo scanner and Scan Station…

i have the same problem

I think all of these ”issues” (I say so because I know the Jira backlog and what comes in there) perfectly highlight why we need a UI overhaul. Most of these issues, stalling baggage, flights that don’t arrive or depart, etcetera, have a valid reason but the UI do a horrible job communicating them. Regardless, we will of course check your saves if you send them in!

3 Likes