Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

I didn’t play with 0.22.3.5, but I read somewhere that this problem can be solved if you enlarge your security zone so that the security zone includes the wall between your terminal and the aircraft stand. They seem to work on a fix to prevent this problem.

Not the case here, I’ve not experienced this problem, I always zone up to the floor space and not the walls. I suggest the issue must lay elsewhere

Update Alpha Experimental v0.22.3.6 Oct 30th 2017:

• Path finding tweaks (most of our time has been spent on this).
  • Fix delivery truck stuck
  • Added staff job task overview info
  • Zone will no longer spawn underneath walls.
  • Runway can now be upgraded to concrete as well.

Saves current in-game progress; updating…

I know I live on the edge, but lets give credit where credit is due. @Fredrik and @Olof have been amazing responding to the early Alpha building and bug fixes.

4 Likes

AWESOME…

FYI because my janitors cannot get through security…

You switched the panel from the top to the bottom between versions. No worries. It’s still very very very, and awesomely useful. Love it.

1 Like

Thanks for another great update. Looks like this update fixed my problem with the security checkpoints. BUG:Security checkpoints don't detect multiple secure zones? - #6 by Admigo

1 Like

It is still very early, and UI will be getting a larger overhaul later on anyhow.

No, I need to see the save first.

Still seeing the bus issues too, but heck, that panel is worth way a lot more than bus issues.

I sudmitted a bug report with the title ‘Security checkpoints don’t detect multiple secure zones’ with the save files.
Looks like the security checkpoints are fine now after this update. Still the pathfinding needs to be tested with design.

The job stats overview panel is in general considered a quick fix to a more serious issues, we’ll of course take any feedback we can get on it but the UI will, when time allows, see the same maturing and evolvement as everything else in the game.

The bus queue issues has not been addressed in this fix, if you mean that queueing persons are unevenly distributed?

1 Like

The distribution over queues seems fine, even from the previous version. The number of busses serving the airport was my query…

On 22.3.4 I had busses queuing up to serve the stands… Since five, there seems to be a lots less public transport in terms of busses???

Persons are not queuing up here.

Another geographically challenged plane too…

Please don’t think I’m complaining. I’m not. I LOVE this game. I’m just sharing bugs, issues, questions.

I’d love to see you bus / car drop off zone.

Is the dash board linked to the queue/pathfinding algorithms/threads?

If so that explains what I’m seeing here.

Loaded up my last T7 build which I’ve sent to you a while ago. It’s a 2k plus PAX build.

Right now on that build, Airport staff are lacking for which it has at least twice the game requested requirements.

Other staffing seems to be about on par with what I’d hired.

I’m guessing this is path related…?

for v0.22.3.5

• my poor laptop sends thanks to you for improving performance/fps. now I can play !
  • one-touch key for an extra layer for green dotted cargo travel queue would be great
  • cargo bay should be changeable/flippable directions would be great (incoming-outgoing routes not flexieble)

great to have breakdown of staff levels, surplus and deficits.
Did you mean to disable building when paused? I may be wrong but I thought in earlier builds you could carry on construction when the game was paused but now all you can do is move the cursor around.

Hmm, no, should work fine. Just tired it and didn’t have any issues, is this something that’s reoccurring?

Edit: Just tried the build version on macOS and looks like there is an issue, yeah. Will have to take a look at it tomorrow but can be temporarily bypassed by disabling construction using F10. Are you on macOS or Windows @Sprool?

I’m on a mac. It worked earlier on placing new gates (i see a quick patch to 0.22.3.7) but when constructing baggage belts it won’t let me build when paused.