Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

Send me the save, that is always the easiets. Where is your airport located?

Will do.

Wellington.

NZ _Simplicity found it as well. I’ve posted quite a few screen shots already and sent you several saves with it happening too.

What you want it named?

Ok, on the latest version of 0.22.3 Exp, I noticed that my fuel depot was nogt being re-stocked by the fuel delivery truck (yellow truck). The truck would drive through my checkpoint and immediately make a u-turn. I fixed this by makeing the serivce roads “secure” up to the checkpoint and now the delivery truck completes the delivery.

Is this a new feature of 0.22.3?

I’ve always had that issues from day zero.

I used to fix it by building another fuel depot. The fuel truck would then arrive and fill that one up… What gives I know.

I chalked it down to an Alpha issue and thought nothing more. At least I wasn’t the only one.

Hmm that actually looks like a error in the airport database as the pin actually shows the airport on New Zeeland. It could be that the lat and long is off. Will look it up.

This was taken literally seconds ago…

Will be longer than that by the time the upload completes…

Newest EXP branch too.

when will the game be upgraded to 0.22.3?

Wierd, this is the first time it’s happened to me…

ok, another thing i’ve noticed with latest Exp branch: my janitors and service technicians get stuck at security. It seems to only affect these two roles, and it seems to happened when they try to retrieve their tools from the security desk. I’m using small security stands and the janitor walks up to it, puts down his broom, goes through the detector and then tries to pick up his broom again. At that point he basically freezes and doesn’t move. Same goes for Service Techinician, but not for other roles like Airport Staff and Ramp Agent which leads me to believe it has to do with the tools being dropped and picked up.

To fix it now, I save and re-load the game and that “unfreezes” them.

I can report there same issues too, even with my newly minted build.

Blockquote
ok, another thing i’ve noticed with latest Exp branch: my janitors and service technicians get stuck at security. It seems to only affect these two roles, and it seems to happened when they try to retrieve their tools from the security desk. I’m using small security stands and the janitor walks up to it, puts down his broom, goes through the detector and then tries to pick up his broom again. At that point he basically freezes and doesn’t move. Same goes for Service Techinician, but not for other roles like Airport Staff and Ramp Agent which leads me to believe it has to do with the tools being dropped and picked up.

And just as extra info: it doesn’t make a difference if the security checkpoint is set to employee/passenger only.

The start of the next iteration of Wellington International…

It’s less than two hours old… Had the issues you’ve described.

![18|690x388](upload://nBBUvIq3smLz1iPeuNwQLbU7Fh0.jpg)

It’s bedtime for me. And it’s getting a little frustrating having to save/reload every time the janitor tries to clear security :smile:

Have you filed a bug report?

Hello when will this update be implemented?

Hamilton is def not in the US of A…

Well, there could well be a Hamilton in the US of A. There are lots of towns there???

First time I’ve seen a location error that’s not the Sudan.
saUploading…
Yep those brooms must be full of stuff…

Want me to send this small build to you? @Fredrik

I have now: ACEO-2288 (for the personnel stuck at security)

1 Like

Still no 22.4 here on EXP branch.

We don’t cycle version number for experimental builds, so it’s still 0.22.3. We will look into adding build numbers so that there’ll be no future confusion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

but…

The page has gone… wtf??? You had a post for 22.4??? I’m sure I didn’t imagine it?