Airport CEO Alpha 0.21.8 and 0.21.9 released

Oops, looks like I forgot the notes for the last version. Anyway, here you go for 0.21.9:

Nighty night!

2 Likes

And they have done it once again! I have one question though. Do you need to start a new game in order for the updates to fix certain issues?

2 Likes

Great job @Olof and @Fredrik.
Quick question: I have an aircraft stuck after i removed a small stand. I keep receiving a message that an aircraft cant find a stand and that i need to build one, after i build a small stand the aircraft is still not moving. Any way how i can fix this?

Really great that you guys added an automatic repair function, it was starting to bug me, Skye storme mentioned he was being bugged by it as well. Keep up the good progress!

1 Like

I must say that you guys are the most committed development team I have ever seen. The spirit you have to make this a success and sacrifice so much time is incredible. I love how responsive you are to our problems and our screams for help.

I’m proud to have bought your product! I hope that we, as a community, can be at your service to make this one of the best, I correct, THE BEST, game ever.

I wish you both a good night and a satisfying week to come.

2 Likes

I really second what @Patje89 said. You guys are really the best dev team I have ever seen. Just do one thing for me, spend some of the profit made from the game on a very nice dinner. I think you guys really deserve it.

2 Likes

Guys, dont forget to take your free time. I am sure no one expects you to bring updates every day, even on weekends.

1 Like

I was just to write the same as the guys above me.

You have thrown out updates above and beyond this weekend. we understand that their has been extreme pressure to get everything stable. I left a positive review yesterday on steam (recommended) as I have been mightily impressed with the game and your dedication this weekend. I know this weekend would have been highly stressful for you. BUT please take a day off for yourselves and just soak in the actual success of your initial launch. 86% positive on steam is very impressive. If your tired and stressed, then the enjoyment will stop. You and we don’t want that for the future ongoing success of this game. Congratulations guys on very good start to your release. GET SOME REST!!!

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself! 9 patches in the first 3 days :open_mouth: