Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Medium and Big Stands get scheduled.

But Small Stands not.

I see your issue with that side of the baggage bay, but to control both sides of baggage bays I use one way arrows on the whole road that goes to the baggage bay up to where it intersects with another road. Ill add a picture once I get ACEO opened up… this prevents this and also forces baggage trucks to drive on the opposite side of the road on the other side of the baggage bay road.

Update:

4 Likes

YESSSSSSS!! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. :smiley:

1 Like

I have a question. Is the Plane-Pathfinding final or is there an improvement planned.
I know it is already waaayyy better than in the beginning but I have a screenshot here:

the black circled “American Airlines” needs to follow the taxiway (blue arrow) to it’s stand.
the red circled “KLM” is being pushbacked and it blocks the entire way for the “American”. And the big plane could be long gone even before the KLM gets there.

I have this a lot of times and its is a little bit annoying…

7 Likes

I have a similar issue. I made a way more confusing support request on it here

For a lack of better words I had to explain it in a really convoluted way

Unfortunately this didn’t work for me. Baggage cars are still criss crossing through the one ways.

1 Like

yup, I was watching mine too and noticed the same issue

Just an idea, what if you disable / enable auto planner on the small stands (after bug reporting the issue).

It would be nice, if we could apply traffic blocks, like in OpenTTD.

Why did you choose to create room between the crossings for sorting?

:rofl: no I don’t like my staff walking on the belts… so I create walkways and dezone the secure zone on the belts… is that what you are taking about? or something else?

:rofl: minor OCD issues…

Whenever the volcano eruption incident occurs, it says that all flights will be grounded. This is not the case though, all the commercial flights take off on time. General aviation flights stay grounded. ACEO-43450

Yesterday i’m leeting the game for about 6 hours running but still got the same issue.
I was thinking the same with “disable, let the game run a few seconds, the enable” but it doesn’t help.

1 Like

I have the same issue:

Nordic MD-80 pushed back and then waited an interminable time for the Wildcat Air aircraft to taxi past it. As the MD-80 completed its pushback before the Wildcat entered screen left, it’s a long time to wait, the MD-80 could have completed its manouevre and been well off screen right before the Wildcat got there…

I’ve also had three aircraft on top of one-another on the runway off-ramp waiting for an aircraft to push back from a remote stand and taxi past them. Some priority should be given to planes exiting the runway to prevent that issue. Surely ATC would not have given permission to land if the aircraft concerned did not have free access from the runway to the airport taxiway?

3 Likes

Good evening, it’s Monday and so we’re rolling out another quality of life update! In 1.0-17, now on the experimental branch, the following changes are made:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version 1.0-17

Bug

• ACEO-43459 Deleting wall can in extremely rare instances not reset underlying area properly

• ACEO-43458 Building windows doesn't always separate underlying zone area properly

• ACEO-43440 Persons serailized when transitioning on a walkaltor can be displaced on load causing them to get unintendedly stuck in sealed off areas

• ACEO-43430 Service vehicles can in extremely rare instances stall just ahead of a vehicle depot entrance

• ACEO-43421 Broken sink can block bathroom from being opened

• ACEO-43389 Minor spelling typo in "first GA landed" message

• ACEO-43380 Tilt tray setting is not always correctly deserialized potentially causing baggage pathfinding to fail on load

• ACEO-43349 De-icing pads cannot be planned if weather station is not built

• ACEO-43344 Service vehicles can in rare instances become invisible when leaving an inside terminal area

9 Likes

On Experimental branch.

In the past few days, if I play for a long period of time (say, 4-5 hours), the Flight Planner becomes buggy:

1. Clicking on a different day doesn’t change the flight display.
  2. Newly-planned flights disappear.
  3. Eventually the whole flight plan goes blank.

Fix is to periodically save/quit the game, wait for the Steam synch to finish and restart.

While the fix is not an onerous thing, just interested if anyone else is finding this problem and whether there is a more permanent fix for the issue…

1 Like

I have a few bug reports that I’d like to mention here.

ACEO-43481 and ACEO-43483 are about baggage carts. The pathing is weird and also I can see them on level 0 when they are underground.

ACEO-43482 is a spelling error in one of the incident reports.

ACEO-43484 is that tired staff are still getting called to work shifts. Especially the Information Desks, Check-In desks, and Tier 3 security that I have. The staff are just getting called from another desk once their shift ends even if they are very low on energy and I have many staff in the staff room that are rested.

ACEO-43485 is that even if my construction is $0 on the economy report and I have not built anything the final balance with and without construction are different.

Also I noticed that the Jira is now private, is this on purpose? Thanks.

More things I have picked up on in the past couple of days.

Experimental branch.

1. Several Dangerous Baggage alerts, when I take a peek at the Baggage setup, the Security Guard is there, but low on energy, and sometimes also needing to take a leak… I have reduced the hours of the Security Guard here to 2-hour shifts, but still the Dangreous Baggage alerts come…

1. The Cabin Cleaning and Catering trucks seem to go out of their way to empty/fill up, causing the occasional delayed flight. There is a Cleaning Depot and Catering Depot at each terminal, but the trucks allocated to Terminal 2 are going to the Depots at Terminal 3 (a lot further to travel then the Depots next to Terminal 2). The Cleaning/Catering Depots cannot be allocated to a Terminal, unlike the Vehicle and Fuel Depots, so any of them are fair game for the vehicles.

Re-route baggage check tier 3 output back to incoming line in front of tier 1 scanner. If your guard is not there, bags go back to checks and no risk of dangerous baggage being loaded. There won’t be any quality level drop either.

The guard is there, just very fatigued. Similar situations have been reported by other players.

Finding shop demand still painfully low :frowning: opening airports last played few weeks ago, to find they are in economic ruin even after running them for a few game days to allow adjustment. In largest airport I have (40-50ish medium gates each 3x B737/A320 flights daily) struggle to keep 2-3 shops open in departures secure zones. Food franchise demand is lower but is more manageable.

There is still the issue before check-in if you don’t have enough seats for those waiting to check-in (standing outside) they’ll all stampede an open shop causing chain reaction.

Hopefully this will improve in next updates with further balancing.