Airline specific gates?

As the title say, I wonder if there could be an option to make airline specific gates, or assign gates to only been used by an specific Airline. That would be awesome because we would simulate Airline hubs like IRL.

Hey!

Well, you could always by yourself make sure that the gate you assign an airline to always has that airline! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Maybe you could do a manual marking system where you can change a gate to be for a specific airline so you remember. It would not change anything other than add the airline logo next to the gate number. Also, maybe you could add decorative objects that are signs/advertisements for a specific flight.

2 Likes

What if you were able to apply a certain airline to lets say gates A1-A8 and another airline to gates B1-B12 And then have other multiple airlines share gates C1-C15? Would or could something like that be done? I know it would still just be assigning certain airlines, but it would be cool to be able to get airline and then apply quickly multiple gates to those airlines. Not sure if any of that makes sense.

2 Likes

That would be awesome, i would love to see some airline decoración in the airline hubs

Player is in total control of gate assignments, so you can do anything you want.

Yup, from the devlogs they said you can assign flights by gates, not to mention rename them. So while it’s not quite concrete airline to gate assignments, it’s pretty close for the time being. :slight_smile:

Just write down which gates you want each airline to use, then on the flight planner put all flights for that airline there, for the time being

1 Like

Better yet, make the whole terminal in the company colors. That way you wont forget so easily :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.