Feature request title:
I want the game to have actual weather that affects operations.
- fog means you need ILS or close down. And more chance for car / aircraft accidents
- rain means dissatisfied pax for getting wet or build roofing
- snow means having a conga line to clear the runway. Or close down.
- severe wind means more chances for accidents
- visible buildup of snow on the roads
- Dust storms when your airport is in a desert environment
- Perhaps the occasional volcanic ash cloud
Why it should be implemented:
It adds more meaningful game mechanics and a challenge for even the smoothest running airport