ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Jordan Aviation with A320 (thank you @Rubble), B737-600 and A330-200 is online now

6 Likes

Anyway i could wish for Star alliance, there is one made by Spokkel, but it needs an update or needs to be re-done :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean just a Star Alliance livery? Normally those planes are part of other airlines like SAS, Lufthansa, United,…
If we would have the multi livery function, those would be included there.

(We have some of those in the Air Canada and Lufthansa Cityline mods)

Ahh okey, i see. No point in doing an “airline” called Star alliance then. I hope we get multi livery function soon. :slight_smile:

It’s possible to do a fictional one but every airline usually keeps some minor details like the engine color in their own CI. So there is no defailt Star Alliance livery.
Same for Oneworld. And others.

1 Like

I have added Star Alliance planes to follwing mod:
Avianca - Contract Avianca Peru - A330-200

But yes we can do a fictional Star Alliance Mods
I guess, Airbus family only? because futhermore fleet is different on all of them…

1 Like

I honestly have no idea, i know they have both Airbus and Boeing.
I just know it’s a collaboration between many airlines, i guess it works like an airplane pool? If they own any airplanes, or that was the thing. They don’t own any since it’s not a real airline. Instead all the companies has a few painted in the Star Alliance theme instead. And the others can like charter the plane since it’s not a real airline. I just know they have that black tail and the circle of triangles for logo and big text on the side of the planes. :stuck_out_tongue: Would it be worth it, doing a fictional Star Alliance, or waiting for multi livery?

Almost ervery plane could have that livery. Thai for example has/had B747. It’s up to the airlines what they want to paint in that colors. We can split it up in different contracts. Medium/Large or Boeing/Airbus/Others or even both combinations.

2 Likes

Lion Air has now the 747-400 back.

Jota Aviation, a small British charter airline with BAe146 is now available.

Have a nice weekend

8 Likes

This is now a shut down airline, but could someone please make Braathens?
Braathens was an old Norwegian airline that in 2004 joined with SAS to form SAS Braathens. In 2007 SAS got rid of the Braathens name for good. Braathens was at its time the largest domestic carrier in Norway and was founded the same year as SAS.

You can read more about this wonderful airline here: Braathens - Wikipedia

1 Like

BRA, is in this pack. But they might as well add it. Steam Workshop::Northern Europe Pack

1 Like

BRA is a separate company that only operates in Sweden and had no ties to Braathens other than its parent company and similar name. :stuck_out_tongue:
But yeah, I really hope someone can make it.

1 Like

Wait, those are not the same? Oh… Then it is on our list :blush:

2 Likes

You are not the first to think BRA and Braathens is the same airline. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Braathens as BRA as ICAO

1 Like

unnamed
Here is an image for reference. This was Braathens livery from ca. 2004 - 2007

1 Like

New Zealand Airport Logo’s

3 Likes

Apologies if this is the wrong place. I have recently subscribed to the Eastern Airways, Aurigny and Loganair mods and have not yet received contract offers for any of these airlines in game. I have them toggled on in the modding page and have restarted the game approx. 10 times now. Has anyone else had trouble with these mods?

1 Like

ill relay this to the modder who made them to see if there is something that needs to be fixed @tomprice1606

Update: we are getting those fixed for ya now @tomprice1606

3 Likes

Okay they should all be working now @tomprice1606. The contracts loaded for me. Let us know if you have any further issues. Thanks for brining this to our attention! Happy CEOing!

image image

6 Likes