ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Wow that was quick! Brilliant. I will check in the morning, thank you for getting that sorted so quickly!

3 Likes

you caught as at the right time. :+1:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m still not receiving contracts for those three airlines. I’ve unsubscribed and re-subscribed and and still no luck!

1 Like

When you unsubscribe, take a look at your Steam workshop folder on your computer. May due to the update is has some conflicts and does not delete the old mod folder as it should. If they are still there, delete them manually before you subscribe again.

1 Like

Sol América was a Venezuelan airline headquartered in Caracas. It operated domestic charter services. Its bases were at Simón Bolívar International Airport and Josefa Camejo International Airport. The Airline ceased operation in 2014.

Sol de América Bolivariana was a project to relaunch Sol América, indeed the Airline never start operation and just shown some livery and fleet design ideas.

Sol América

Sol de América Bolivariana (planned Livery and Fleet)

3 Likes

Tried again, looked at the workshop folders and they were deleted appropriately. Still no contracts. :frowning_face: The other mods I am subscribed to and have toggled on all work, just not these three unfortunately.

How many mods are you subscribed to?
There is a limit of 150 or so.

Weekly Modding status:
Nepal Airlines has landed with following fleet:
-DHC6
-A320
-A330-200

Link: Steam Workshop::Nepal Airlines

Air Vanuatu is also availble in staem workshop with following fleet:
-DHC6
-ATR72
-B737800

Link: Steam Workshop::Air Vanuatu

5 Likes

61 mods I believe.

1 Like

Do you have big mod packs like one of that old ACEOMM Forks? Or others with a lot of Contracts within?

2 Likes

try unsubscribing to a few large subscription and see it that is the issue as @dawed mentioned

2 Likes

Just something small for today, EWA Air from french island Mayotte with ATR72

6 Likes

@dawed @twocflyer I unsubscribed to the European and Australian business packs and still no luck. I’ll start a new airport later and see if I get contracts for Loganair, Eastern Airways and Aurigny later.

1 Like

@dawed i had a look in your Trello, i can`t see Braathens in there.
I do however see Braathens Regional which is something completely different.

Sorry if I am making a hassle, I just really got my hopes up when you said it was on your list. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Am I correct with those 3 different airlines?

• Braathens Regional Airways
    with ATR72

• BRA Braathens Regional Airlines–> ceased
    with ATR72
    E190 (operated by German Airways
    F50 (operated by Amapola Flyg)

• Braathens Regional Aviation
    with E190

oh
 there is a BRA Transportes AĂ©reos from Brazil

1 Like

None of those is the Braathens I know and is familiar with. I think I linked the Wikipedia page of the one I am thinking about further up here.

1 Like

If it helps, The Braathens I know was previously named Braathens SAFE (Braathens South American and Far East Air Transport).

Wiki: Braathens - Wikipedia

1 Like

Interesting, why did Google not gave me that result today.
I will add it to our list now.

3 Likes

Hi guys!

I hope this is appropriate to post here.

I have a problem regarding the mod content.
So I’m subscribed to ACEOMM Asian Businesses, but cannot find the Indonesian airlines in the offered contract (also a problem, right?) so I subscribe them one by one in single mods (Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Batik Air, Citilink, AirAsia Indonesia), then when I open the game the logo of Garuda Indonesia went missing and just display “?”. I need to disable the ACEOMM Asian Businesses for it show again meaning now I can’t have the Businesses pack meanwhile I want to have them in my game.

Any suggestions? I’m on MacOS Catalina playing the latest version (35.4-1)

Also, since this is an “airline wishes” topic, can you guys kindly add Sriwijaya Air and NAM Air (same group) to the game? I can’t find it in the excel list and it would be great to have them. Here’s a reference for these airlines Sriwijaya Air

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

ACEOMM was a tool that provided Mods to ACEO before Steam Workshop was available

Later, many users published their ACEOMM Versions (Forks) up to Steam. But those Mod are completly outdated (the Dev’s of that tool quit developing 1 or 2 year ago) and, futhermore, with so many businesses included in one Mod pack other newer mods won’t appear because there is a issue with a max of more or less 150 Businesses to load (and this without importance if it is activated or not
 the game will show only the older contracts then!)

so, what to do?
check our real airline excel sheet and subscribe to those Mods you like
and more important, unsubscribe that ACEOMM Asian Business!

What you can do before unsubscribing the ACEOMM Asian Subscription, go to Steam Folder (don’t know on Mac) and copy it to the Native Folder the Businesses you like
 i guess somewhere here on Modding you find a guide how to copy Steam Mods to Native Folders also on Mac

Both wished Airlines we add to our High Prio list on Trello, so chance is high that it will be available soon

2 Likes