ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

@zzed_41 will add them to our to do list

@Kasee thas a new airline rigth? Because the other Ghana Airways mod i think it is a ceased airline

@Mickey will add them too

1 Like

Will the American Airlines mod include the BAe-146 (American Airlines had the BAe-146 from 1987 to 1994), the photo with the livery is seen below:

Just actually fleet and livery, but historic AA Mod is also planned

1 Like

Will do!

Ghana Airways is being relaunched by the Government of Ghana

I have that on my list and with new and old livery. Can’t say at the moment when I begin.

Thanks

American Airlines with following fleet is now online:
E190, B737-800, B757-200, A319, A320, A321, A330-200, A330-300, B777-200, B777-300, B787-8, B787-9

12 Likes

Magnificent detail on the tails

2 Likes

American Airlines isn’t complete without American Eagle, so here it is with CRJ200 and E170 (instead of E175)

5 Likes

Livery of Peach Aviation has been modified on following fleet:

-A320
-A321

Link: Steam Workshop::Peach Aviation

6 Likes

Are ACEO templates layered? IK in SimAirport you would have to paint directly on the plane, I might be interested in modding for ACEO if they are layered.

I would like to see some more small aircraft liveries for early game. :blush:
Right now I only have a few, so not much variation is possible. :worried:

There are 58 mods with small planes :blush: check the excel some posts above, maybe you can find one that you like…

But thw list we have to do is not so big, a lot of liveries are boring on ACEOs small planes (just white)

Yes, I’ve seen that one, but most of the small ones are in ACEOMM and I thought that that isn’t being updated anymore, so no big planes there. r is it possible that I can make my own group with the small planes from the existing ones? :sweat_smile: :hushed:

Sure :blush:
But there are 47 small ones with steam links so from our group :wink:

Oh, then I should check it out better. But will do that probably in the weekend.

1 Like

Out of the archive:
Ansett Australia Group including Ansett Australia (what a surprize), Ansett NewZealand and Kendell.

• Ansett Australia:
    B747-400
    B737-600 (instead -300)
    A320
    BAe 146
    DHC6
  • Ansett NewZealand
    BAe146
  • Kendell Airlines
    CRJ200

For pictures of all aircraft, visit the Steam Workshop.
Workshop link: Steam Community :: andycishere :: Workshop Items

@Scottie @Sponge

6 Likes

Thanks @dawed

Latest fleet images are here! ATR has a different livery to the E190/195. Also the Dornier as its not in game, can a DHC-6 for now :slight_smile:

unnamedAurigny-Alderney 228-200 G-OAUR (03)(Apr) GCI (ND)(46)-625x417

1 Like

What about adding SkyWest Airlines with the CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 with it’s own livery.

1 Like