ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

We add them, but mostly we wait until there is a life picture of the livery to get it detailed enough :slight_smile:
And they will use E195 that yet is not available neither A220

1 Like

Dear ACEO’s. Air Italy may have ended their business by today. But lucky for us, now their big birds can be scheduled to your own airports.

Here comes a new Air Italy mod for you.
Using B737-600 (instead -700), B737-800 and finally the A330-200.
Link: Steam Workshop::Air Italy (Historical)

5 Likes

IrAero is up!

2 Likes

SAA Steam Logo 256

There was some comments on the modding discord about the large file size of the mod. Thanks to @dawed i was able to realize and learn how this impacts on the game load time etc. I have now compressed the images, tested the significantly smaller images in game, and my eye cant pick up a loss in quality - so yep, I have learnt something new!

Let me know if there are challenges.

Mod updated: shrunk from 125mb to 6mb. Should make a significant difference

2 Likes

Air Asia Group has welcome new fleet:

-A321neo (modified from A321 ; Air Asia berhad only)

Link: Steam Workshop::Airasia

5 Likes

May I request this: Ansett New Zealand. It is now a defunct airline but used to be one I traveled on many times as a child :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And Ansett Australia

1 Like

Haha… I spotted Ansett in the internet this week as I was looking for B747 airlines. I’ve put it on my list. So it’s very likely that I will do both Ansetts soon.

2 Likes

Aeromar from Mexico with ATR42 and ATR72 is finished and online now

1 Like

I would kindly ask for some of the US airlines: Delta, American Airlines and United that use large (wide body) aircraft in their fleets. We have the North American airlines that seem to top out at medium gate sized airplanes Boeing 757-200 or Airbus A321, but lack the 767, 777, 787 or A330, A340, A350. For reference I have linked fleet stats for the three previous airlines:
United: https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/inflight/united-airlines-fleet.html
American: Planes − Travel information − American Airlines
Delta: Alert: System Unavailable : Delta Air Lines

Thank you for your consideration.

Large American Airlines aircraft:

Delta (with large aircraft):

Just United that appears to be missing large aircraft

Thanks for the info!

AA is comming next week with whole fleet, i am working on

As a reminder, here is the list of all real airlines, sortable by plane size, country, modder and so on
Airlines from our group have the steam link inside…

Thanks a bunch!

@Sponge do you prefer only the Bae146 for Ansett NZ or should I add a DHC8-400 as alternative for the DHC8-100? The Bae146 is the only original plane we have available in ACEO.

Ansett Australia’s Fleet could include:

• A320
  • BAe 146
  • B737-600 (For B737-300)
  • B747-400
  • CRJ200
  • DHC6
  • B757-200 (For B767)

Yeah, I’m doing A320, B736, B744 and BAe146. I still expect that the B767 will come to ACEO, so I wait with that.
Haven’t noticed the DHC6 yet, I will check that as well.

The CRJ I see for Kendell Airlines… I can add that as a contract too.

2 Likes

Hey guys, would appreciate if someone can do the new scheme for Cebu Pacific, and maybe the a330 as well.

Can you please incorporate these designs to the the Ghana Airways mod and add large planes as well please?

Could someone please make the Aurigny livery too :slight_smile:

ATR72, E195

1 Like