ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

DHC6-300 For Flybe please

1 Like

ok , then i think it will do PigScroll , because he already have done the other planes of Flybe

1 Like

Independence Air (CRJ200) now online.

3 Likes

Hello my friend, Belavia in working?

Sorry , still not in work so far , we have a very long list to do at moment(with around 80 airlines) ,and many members have not much time at moment. But we will do it as soon as we can :slight_smile: Sorry :hushed: But you can see it is in our high priority list in trello. Trello

1 Like

A321 variant added to my WOW design.

4 Likes

crj200 of Flyest is uploaded to the workshop

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1736590846

4 Likes

Aigles Azur is online now with A319+A320 here: Steam Workshop::Aigles Azur

4 Likes

A319 variant added to my BMI design.

4 Likes

Belavia now online. (737-800 variant), rest will follow.

5 Likes

Can we get A321 for SAS, and maybe also for Lufthansa? And ofc the more A321 the better if you know any other arlines, like does British Airways have? KLM should have. It’s one of my favorite planes :smiley:

1 Like

I will do a overwork for my Lufthansa(maybe next week) , and with that i add the A321 and also the CRJ700(for the CRJ900)
more A321 are also planned to do for some other airlines.

2 Likes

Maybe can you make enter air please?jpg_678-443-01

2 Likes

sure , comes on our list to do :slight_smile: But that airline is already in the game , in the aceoMM i think :slight_smile:
PS: yes it is already in the ACEOMM but in red livery, so this blue livery comes on our list :wink:

Mango Air now online.

2 Likes

Would love to see the following Airlines with beautiful Livery:

Singapore Airlines
Vistra (Domestic Carrier in india)
Korean Air
Pan Am (I know the airline is no longer there but bring the baby back)
Air Italia (New Livery)
Qantas (SPecial Painted for livery) - same for Emirates
Hawaiian Airlines
Kenya Airways
Jet Airways
Saudi Airways
South African Airways
Vietnam Airlines
Fiji Airways
Cathay Pacific
Thai International Airlines
Garuda Indonesia
China Southern Airlines
Bangkok Airways
Aeroflot

1 Like

Hi thank you for your wishes :slight_smile: Air Italy (new livery) is already online , also Hawaiian Airlines , Jet Airways ,South African , Fiji Airways , Cathay pacific, Saudi Arabian, China Southern and Aeroflot. Korean Air is in work by Scaramonga.
Singapore Airlines is already on our list to do, also Kenya Airways , Garudia Indonesia , Vietnam Airlines and Thai.
So only Vistara , Panam , Qantas(SL) , and Bangkok Airways comes new on our list :slight_smile:

:warning:
Please Check if you have wishes first the list with all airlines in game: List: All real airline mods for Airport CEO
and also our trello board if your airline is already in our list or in work : Trello
:warning:
Thank you :slight_smile:

I also have 2 questions to you : Panam: what planes we should use ? We have no planes in game for Panam !
And second: What Special livery for Qantas you want ? Please show us a picture :slight_smile:

Which Qantas livery is that one?

The list is wrong, ACEOMM doesn’t have new livery AUSTRIAN.:wink:

OK , changed in the airline list :slight_smile:

1 Like