ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Air Tanzania and Air Senegal received their A220-300

In meantime waiting for the A220 we from ACEO Modding Group did an other look-a-like:
E175E2, E190E2 and E195E2 (ingame will appear as standard E-Series) with other Engines and new Winglet…

Air Kiribati and Helvetic Airways received their E2 planes

2 Likes

Air Corviglia, a Luxury Charter Airline from Samedan/St. Moritz - Switzerland - with PC12

4 Likes

Platoon Aviation from Germany, a business charter airline with a fleet of 4 PC24, each with own Livery

7 Likes

Geometric :slight_smile: (filler, filler, filler)

2 Likes

A220-300 updates for Airfrance and Breeze Airways are online. (currently only working for Experimental)

New airlines:
only a few of them, more are on the Workshop

Flair Airlines from Canada

Niceair from Iceland

Air Seoul, a regional carrier from South Korea

Pascan Aviation, a regional carrier from Canada

4 Likes

And the next bunch…

airBaltic with it’s A220-300 fleet and 5 different liveries:
Thanks to @dawed for the special livieres Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.

Also released:

Air Austral with A220-300 named F-OLAV, F-OTER and F-OMER. All have a unique fins.

5 Likes

That’s a lot of planes. Great job and nice commitment! :+1:

4 Likes

Can I do a request for an updated Oman Air mod? There is an Oman Air mod in the Steam workshop already, but this one hasn’t been updated in a very long time and is lacking the A330-200, -300 and the 737Max. Would be great to see a redo of this airline, which has one of the nicest liveries around IMHO :slight_smile:

noted… let’s see when and who can squeeze that into the schedule :slight_smile:

For now: ITA got it’s A220 (currently no plane flies in the blue livery)

Also the white liveries for A350 and A320 have been added to the mod.

2 Likes

News from the weekend…

From Sweden: NextJet, a former regional airline using Saab 340 in multiple liveries:

Again from Sweden: Svenskt Ambulansflyg / Swedish Air Ambulance operating as ambulance airline in ACEO

And for nostalgics: Thomas Cook with several of it’s previous subsidiaries before the went bankrupt.

4 Likes

Start-Up North Pacific Airways with B757-200

1 Like

===New B757-200 MDK===
Available now on our shares for PS and Gimp

• New Fuselage
  • Completly new Windows, Doors and more other small Details
  • 2 Different Winglets (Basic and Scimitar)
  • New Engines (RB211)
  • Available in 2 Emergency Exit Configuration (with Wing Stickers for Wing-Emergency Exits)

==coming ™️ soon==

• Released: TWEAK Version with correct nigthligths
  • Released: TWEAK Version with new Wing without Winglets
  • TWEAK Version stretched to B757-300 look-a-like

2 Likes

Awesome! Especially the 757-300!! :star_struck:

B757-300 yet not published… I need to stretch it first… What you mean is the configuration of 200 with exits on the wing

Oh sorry I replied to quickly, I meant that you’re working on the rare 757-300! And cool to see the updated 757-200, which is still one of my favorite planes.

Keep the good working going!

I just wanted to publicly thank @dawed both for the effort you put into the mdk’s and for being very helpful and easy to work with as I develop and debug the tweaks mod. Dawed has also put in more than a couple hours behind the scenes helping me bugfix.

4 Likes

All thanks to you for implementing all that into the game!

Btw: Tweak improvments on B752 are done, see above

Hello! Can I do a request for Dexter Airline (historical) on PC12?

Yes offcourse, added it to our todo list

1 Like

If I can have one X-max gift from the devs, it would be CRJ-900/1000!! :stuck_out_tongue: