ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Well, dosen’t really matter what aircraft type, just thought it could be a cool idea, there a few around already, like NASA but only a 747 with the space shuttle on top. It is damn cool tho.

NASA have also TU144 allready, anyway there is an update of that planned with other interesting planes

Sounds nice, Yeah I saw that too.

My general idea was instead of doing 50 different contracts for 50 different companies and so on, because that would just be insane. It’s one contract called Company Jets or CoprJets or something, and it’s basically a multi livery airline that has the company jets inside can be added onto.
So when you book a flight you don’t know what company will show up until the plane actually lands.

someone had once that idea with NHL Teams… it is since “years” on our trello and with a lack of modders atm i assume that it will take a while until someone gonna pick your idea up… btw it is nice offcourse :slight_smile:

Maybe we can convince you to grab GIMP and start modding with our little help? :wink:

1 Like

Would love that <3. Let’s see what happens :smiley: Still sitting here waiting for ACEO2 :smiley: Hahahha

Improved version of Air Algérie
With: ATR72, B736, B738 and A332

1 Like

Ready for some colors?
Nok Air from Thailand
14x B737-800 = 14 Liveries
3x Q400 = 3 Liveries

2 Likes

Africa World Airlines

Nice idea, but they operate only ERJ-145 and those are not available in the game. We can only mod existing aircrafts in the game. :frowning:

Air Libya with BAE146

2 Likes

Nice to see another nice new mod!

3 Likes

A new Country (well it has own Countrycode) is heading to ACEO: Martinique with Air Martinique and a fleet of ATR42 and DC10 look-a-like

1 Like

===ML Update===
Air Serbia

• Improved A319
  • Improved A320
  • Add SL A330-200 - YU-ARB - Nikola Tesla

Edelweiss Air

• Improved A320
  • Move A330-300 to Retro Contract
  • Add A330-200 to Retro Contract
  • Add SL A320 HB-JLT - Help Alliance

3 Likes

Aerosul Linhas Aéreas from Brazil with Cessna208

2 Likes

Can you please do Tricolore Airline? I have a Logo For Context:

Are there still new airlines planned to be released? It has been a bit quite lately with updates etc. Still looking forward for some more airlines and planes :wink:

There are some unreleased planes yes. As for Airlines…

Airlines are comming, i guess we are enjoying summer all day long atm

2 Likes

Actually we did a lot of updates of existing mods :wink:
The templates we use improved a lot, so there is much work to do.

But my hope was to get one of the new planes in the last patch… I have a huge ToDo list for those missing planes.