ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Hi guys!

I hope this is appropriate to post here.

I have a problem regarding the mod content.
So I’m subscribed to ACEOMM Asian Businesses, but cannot find the Indonesian airlines in the offered contract (also a problem, right?) so I subscribe them one by one in single mods (Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Batik Air, Citilink, AirAsia Indonesia), then when I open the game the logo of Garuda Indonesia went missing and just display “?”. I need to disable the ACEOMM Asian Businesses for it show again meaning now I can’t have the Businesses pack meanwhile I want to have them in my game.

Any suggestions? I’m on MacOS Catalina playing the latest version (35.4-1)

Also, since this is an “airline wishes” topic, can you guys kindly add Sriwijaya Air and NAM Air (same group) to the game? I can’t find it in the excel list and it would be great to have them. Here’s a reference for these airlines Sriwijaya Air

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

ACEOMM was a tool that provided Mods to ACEO before Steam Workshop was available…
Later, many users published their ACEOMM Versions (Forks) up to Steam. But those Mod are completly outdated (the Dev’s of that tool quit developing 1 or 2 year ago) and, futhermore, with so many businesses included in one Mod pack other newer mods won’t appear because there is a issue with a max of more or less 150 Businesses to load (and this without importance if it is activated or not… the game will show only the older contracts then!)…

so, what to do?
check our real airline excel sheet and subscribe to those Mods you like
and more important, unsubscribe that ACEOMM Asian Business!

What you can do before unsubscribing the ACEOMM Asian Subscription, go to Steam Folder (don’t know on Mac) and copy it to the Native Folder the Businesses you like… i guess somewhere here on Modding you find a guide how to copy Steam Mods to Native Folders also on Mac

Both wished Airlines we add to our High Prio list on Trello, so chance is high that it will be available soon

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Alright I’ll try to find it. Thanks for the answer!

1 Like

After to long a wait, RwandAir has landed . . .ok, with the lockdown they too, as most of the world’s airlines, are probably parked . . .but we can pretend right!

With a fleet of A330-300, A330-200, B737-800, B737-600 and Q400.

May they fly the dream of Africa.

5 Likes

I really hope the devs expand the map so we can put more stands in. Its been a while since I played and I looking forward to playing again with only African flights. I hope to get larger jets for Ghana international airline though.

1 Like

You can expand your savegame at your own risk. But if your computer has a good performance it works pretty well.

Just you should not send bug reports with a modified savegame.

1 Like

also, loading times are longer and it can be laggy

2 Likes

5 Likes

NAM Air from Indonesia
With ATR72 and B737-600 (instead -500)

@daengpei

5 Likes

Hello ACEO Modding Group! I have a special request: Air Australia They are bankrupt now though.

Fleet: Airbus A320 and Airbus A330

Photos:

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice, added to our Trello todo list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @dawed! :slight_smile:

whoaa thanks! brb subscribing…

1 Like

CLM Inflight Services

Mod Pack Includes:
1 Aviation Fuel Supplier: CLM Airport Fuel
1 De-Icing Fluid Supplier: CLM De-Icing Services
1 Catering Food Supplier: CLM Inflight Catering
1 Shop Franchises: CLM Gift Shop
2 Food Franchises: CLM Airside Cafe, CLM Deluxe Restaurant

STEAM LINK:

(Click on logo)
CLM_Inflight_Services: CLM_Inflight_Services
CLM Collection: CLM

5 Likes

S7 Airlines from Russia is now available with a bigger fleet.

S7 Airlines: E170, A319, A320, A321, B738
S7 Oneworld contract: A319, B738

Workshop link: Steam Workshop::S7 Airlines

:frog:

7 Likes

i have my own custom fictional airline i would like to see in Airport CEO, but i have no modding experience nor do i know how to create my own airlines, would it be possible for someone to make the airline i have in mind?

2 Likes

Hi and welcome

Do you have some pictures, logos etc?

1 Like

no…i don’t really have any logo design in my head yet, but i do have an idea for the airline name, fleet, livery, and backstory

1 Like

since the a350 is now in the default branch will the modding community be able to mod them?

1 Like

@AirportHugoBoss

We have to wait until the devs release the MDK (the Photoshop file of the aircraft with all the different layers) for us to mod. We are currently waiting on the A350-900, 1000, MD-11, Saab 340B, Fokker 70 yet. As soon as they are release we will get to work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes