ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

Nvm figured it out

Volaris

STEAM LINK

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: VOI

Aircraft:

A319, A320 & A321 New Livery (Purple Engines)
A319, A320 & A321 Old Livery (Black Engines)

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best! Contracts include:

1. All 6 aircraft and liveries - Purple & White Flight Planner Tags
  2. New Livery (Purple Engines) - Purple & White Flight Planner Tags
  3. Old Livery (Black Engines) - Black and White Flight Planner Tags
Contract

Flight Planner

Volaris%20Flight%20Planner%201

4 Likes

@captaincat @win_win
we can help you how to make mods at all and also how to publish them on steam…
@twocflyer and i did also some adjustment on the templates for better use in Gimp, Photoshop and in future paint.net (together with @modair)

we are allways searching for new members in our ACEO Modding Group :slight_smile:

we are still not finished… leave us a PN for future informations (i did some business, so you can ask me on that point too)

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but I have decided I have a bit too much on my plate with my education, and can’t pursue this right now. Thank you for all the help though!

1 Like

Is it hard to do? And learn? I mean practice makes perfect, and ofc also if you have some interest it’s easy maybe. And also wondering about the thing around the airplane it self, if it’s hard to make the tickets logo look right - and the flight planner? I’m thinking about trying making some airlines.

2 Likes

@CaptainCat Yes life comes first!

@Megahenrik I would start easy by making logos for businesses. This will allow you to get your folders and files organized on your computer and introduce you into photo/image editing. Then if you are up to it, you can dive into liveries, which involve more advance photo editing learning.

I learned everything myself with the help of a couple others here and there, but mostly I googled how to do things in the photo editors etc (so its doable if you know nothing like I did). It just takes time and a lot of patience if you are learning from scratch, but it is a lot of fun and the thrill of seeing your businesses and liveries show up at your airport is the best part!

In regards to making logos look right, its all about getting the best quality image for logos, sometimes I recreate them if the quality is bad. But you just have to judge how it looks on the aircraft, where they start and finish (use windows etc. to help line them up), squash them (scaling in photo editors) to make them look like the are wrapping around the side of the fuselage or on the side of the tail etc and crop to only show the parts of the aircraft you want it to show… Its a learning process but again, its a lot of fun especially when you see the final product!!!

The flight planner is pretty easy for the text and background colors, you just have to find the RGB colors that you want to use, if you have Hex color codes you can convert them easily online with a Hex to RGB converter website. For the logo, I just find the logo online (usually with transparent background and best quality) and then save that as the Contract and Flight planner logo (white background/color text) and then I overlay the logo in white for the flight planner color background/white text and save that. Once you have one these things a few times you can do them pretty quickly. Again like you said, it just takes time and practice.

Logos for non-airline businesses (banks, contractors, De-Icing Fluid Suppliers etc…) are the easiest and where I would suggest you start if you are interested. All you have to do is:

• Learn basic image editing
  • Save the logo as a png file (I use 1024 x 512 pixel size now)
  • Learn how to edit the json file for business type, class, description, logo location etc…
  • Learn where the files go on your computer to load into the game
  • And learn how to upload them to steam if you wish to, for others to be able to use your creations!

I made a step by step guide (with photos - Mac specific) that follows the Airline Mod instruction guide (link included in my guide) to make it easier to set up your folders for making airlines. Businesses aren’t included in the guide but they aren’t that hard to learn. So this link is a good place to start with other links to help you out included in it.

1 Like

And if you like add me or sure @twocflyer too on steam and we can show you some skills with screensho on a chat… For the structure in steam and the necessaries there we have a word document that we can share with you

2 Likes

Cool, i’ll think about it ^^ I’m going away on a trip so it will have to be when i come back in the end of the month. Thank you for all the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you for your help. I will be sure to look into this more over the coming weekend.

2 Likes

JetSuite (Private/Charter) & JSX - JetSuiteX (Regional Airline)

JetSuite STEAM LINK

JSX (JetSuiteX) STEAM LINK

Info

JetSuite is a private jet charter company. The company was founded in 2006 by Alex Wilcox, Keith Rabin, and Brian Coulter. In 2008, the company was re-branded from Magnum Jet after a push from financial backers. Alex Wilcox currently serves as CEO of the Dallas, Texas-based company.
IATA: –
ICAO: RSP
Callsign: REDSTRIPE
CEO: Alex Wilcox

JSX is an independent American regional airline that describes itself as a hop-on jet service offering short-haul flights between Arizona, California, Nevada, and Washington in the United States. The airline sells its flights as public charters under DOT 14 CFR Part 380, and flights are operated by its subsidiary Delux Public Charter (as JSX Air) under FAA Part 135. It began operations in April 2016, and offers service to nine destinations as of August 2019.
IATA: XE
ICAO: JSX
Callsign: BIGSTRIPE
CEO: Alex Wilcox

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: JetSuite (RSP), JetSuiteX (JSX)

Aircraft:

JetSuite CRJ-200 & CRJ700 (replacing the Embraer Phenom 100/300 Legacy 650)
JetSuiteX CRJ-200 & CRJ700 (Replacing the E135/145)

Aircraft Images

JetSuiteX%20parked

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best!

Contracts

Flight Planner

Next Airline by TwoC

Logos are ready to go!

6 Likes

Well done! A super fun airline that always puts a smile on your face! I have been trying my hand at just the tail and could not even get that far! Can’t wait to add these!

1 Like

Contour Airlines

STEAM LINK

Info

Contour Airlines is a regional airline based in Smyrna, Tennessee, US. Founded in 1982 as an on-demand charter service for passengers and freight in the southern United States, as well as a full-service fixed-base operation and Federal Aviation Administration certificated repair station. Its main base is Smyrna Airport in Tennessee. Contour Airlines operates flights serving Baltimore (BWI), Beckley (BKW), Charlotte (CLT), Crescent City (CEC), Fort Leonard (TBN), Las Vegas (LAS), Macon (MCN), Nashville (BNA), Oakland (OAK), Page (PGA), Parkersburg (PKB), Phoenix (PHX), Sacramento (SMF), Santa Barbara (SBA), St. Louis (STL), & Tupelo (TUP).

IATA: LF
IACO: VTE
CALLSIGN: VOLUNTEER
CEO: Matt Chaifetz

Fleet: E135
Will substitute in CRJ2/7 for E135

MOD includes:

Airline Designator: VTE

Aircraft:

CRJ-200 & CRJ700 (Replacing the E135)

Aircraft Images

Contracts:

All contracts now come in two options. One with a color background and white text/logo, And one with white background and color text/logo. You get to choose the style you like best!

Contracts

Flight Planner

Contour%20Flight%20Planner%201
Controu%20Flight%20Planner%202

Next Airline by TwoC… stay tuned

Update: ill give you a hit…

3 Likes

Thank you!
There are two more liveries from them in development, stay tuned :v:
(they are hard to do, still not sure witch one so far was harder, flying101/102 or camouflage)

2 Likes

Had some spare time finally so I started a new project.
Can you guess which airline :wink:
Not sure when it will be completed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi Guys!!

I wanted to let you know that I’m going to leave the modding group (temporarily) since I want to improve in photoshop and because I’m busy doing liveries (not for ACEO)

2 Likes

I recognise Tin Tin anywhere :):heart_eyes:

3 Likes

lol, Brussels Airlines The aircraft is painted as a black shark, based on Professor Calculus’ shark submarine from the Tintin adventure, Red Rackham’s treasure. The aircraft was baptized “Rackham. The airline paid homage to the Belgian cartoon Tintin this year, painting one of its Airbus A320s with a scene inspired by the famed character. The fuselage also reads, “We fly you to the home of Tintin.”

3 Likes

Let me guess, the yellow bus in the sky a.k.a Spirit

haha yup, I’m recreating the greyscale black squares right now for this livery:

And got most of the logos ready to go!

and the blue scale livery is ready :smiley:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: Love that livery!

1 Like