Hi folks, just a couple of Bugs/Notes (and ideas) from the last hours playing:
- Cannot build Sidewalk under existing Lamp Post (built on grass)
- Deconstructing fence does not change the graphics of attached fence pieces
- Fence does not attach to walls or existing fences of Check Point
- Staffing of Information desk is not possible to change/deactive
- If a door is being held over blueprint pieces, it is not distinguishable what way the door faces
- Asphalt and Concrete cost the same - information about differences missing/prices should differ?
- one should be able to set taxiways “oneway” only to avoid passing trough to some extent
Have you reported them?
Is the best way to get them fixed as they’re all in one place for the devs.
Just saw that - will do so
Remember to do them individually, not in a block like this so that they can fix them individually and keep track better
Just to address some of these points, not all of them are bugs, just lack of feature at the moment.
- There is no difference between concrete or asphalt, purely to give player aesthetic choice right now.
- The taxiway suggestion you’ve made would require a significant overhaul of pathfinding and it’s been discussed quite a lot in the testing branch, so I think that would come later on if it did.
- And I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to build sidewalks under a lamp? Not sure about that one.
- I don’t think they’ve yet added functionality to information deals other than it existing, so that feature is just missing.