Custom user placeable logotypes? (Yes, Players Can Implement Things Too!)

By the way, these should work again! Also, Alexander said this:

1 Like

@Alexander I don’t wanna bother you, but thank you for saving this project :star_struck:

But do you think that would be possible to remove the ability of taxiway nodes to “overrender” the logos? For example my holding position of ILS critical area looks little bit weird. :thinking:

3 Likes

Looks like @Alexander went ahead and implemented your train request anyway @Jettuh

:thinking:

8 Likes

So you guys are implementing those stickers??? If yes, yay!!

If everything will go according to the plan, I might release the whole mod today. :eyes:

1 Like

Soooo, I couldn’t get to sleep yesterday since I wanted to try how to implement this. It’s was very simple implementation using the current logotype system, and I think it’s fair since it’s purely cosmetic, so might ship it like this (i.e. no use of mods, just a folder you manage on your own). Just drop your pngs in this folder:

sticker2

and they will be available as a logotype besides the airline logotypes (“high” quality)

Be mindful of how many stickers you load into the game: too many and it might have an impact on your performance. A reasonable amount should not be any concern though :smiley:

So this is probably how it will be setup (I don’t think we’ll develop it any further) and I hope you will have fun with it, it’s a very nice-to-have feature :smiley:

Congrats @Jettuh I guess, you’ll have your trains :laughing: :train:

16 Likes

Thank you very much Alex :heart:

3 Likes

Nice and simple solution. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, amazing work @Alexander !
Feature of the month!

4 Likes

That’s perfect!

One additional wish: Is it possible to add the logos of contracted franchises to the logo menu?

Technically you can copy those franchise logos to this new folder and you will have them too.

Of course that’s possible.
However, I would prefer to only have the logos of those companies available which are present at the airport.
Otherwise, the logo menu would be flooded with logos

Yay!! :heart:
Now we need to get @Hap0vecXD to upload all of his markings to here or somewhere else where we can download them!

1 Like

Tomorrow™

3 Likes

I will take a look at it! Shouldn’t be too hard to implement since it’s pretty much the same system as airlines. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Alexander Yesterday I had one small question :smiley:

2 Likes

It is tomorrow™

Definitely tomorrow! :eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t you agree @Alexander they look soooo good :slight_smile: Thank you for your sleepless night.

3 Likes

For the last 8 days I slept for like 5-6 hours each day. :rofl:

I know you maent Alex, but for me it was hard as well. :rofl:

2 Likes