Wrong Text in Tutorial

Hey,
I just played Airport CEO again after a couple of months and I thought it would be good to start again and play along with the tutorial for the beginning. At the last stage of the 1. tutorial, I should buy a fuel truck, but I didn’t find it under economy after a bit of search through the menu I found the purchasing site and could buy the truck. I think you should change this in the tutorial. (I’m playing in German so I don’t know if it’s just not translated yet.)

I’m sorry if this was reported latley, but I hope I could help.

1 Like

I have already reported in the BUG REPORT. The same also for Italian
Unfortunately I see that the BUG REPORT hasn’t been updated for many days

1 Like

We’ll look through the entire tutorial progression in conjunction with the release of Alpha 35 in order to make sure that everything is up to date and accurate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also one emails is missing a word. I can’t remember witch. But it’s one of the reports you get each day. I think it’s the one with reputation. The missing word is “has” i believe. I know it’s in the beginning of the summery found in the bottom of the email.

Another Tutorial text inconsistency regards the Domestic Baggage Reclaim Area - the Tutorial says that these can be created inside or outside the Secure Zone; the helptext on the item in the menu system says that it can only be created outside the Secure Zone. The game functionality prevents one from creating a Reclaim area inside the Secure Zone [but, incidentally, allows one to create a Baggage Carousel there] but having set up the terminal layout based on the Tutorial text it was back to a save game for me…

The tutorial in Alpha 34 is not relevant anymore as a lot is changing in Alpha 35, we’re going it through in full and will be playing the game from start to finish with the tutorial as the main focal point multiple times before going default with Alpha 35.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.