Would you like me to create a specific airport for you?

Ah, I meant it’s my home airport too😉

Oh okay, lol :stuck_out_tongue: For me it’s Rotterdam The Hague Airport!

any updates on Larnaca International airport.

but if ur busy and stuff u dont have to do it

Well, hello people… So, i know what you’re thinking like: why does this dude take so much time to build my airport??? well, that is because i have a few really important reasons that i like to keep personal. so: your requested airport WILL be coming, but i don’t know when yet. so: thank you for understanding. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just asking about how much longer u think the airports will take thx and love ur airports

Hello, I’m currently on holiday. After that I’m trying to build the airports ASAP.:slightly_smiling_face:

How about Reno International airport ? Just a idea :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile: :smile:
and enjoy your vacation :wink:

Could you make London Luton airport
Thank you

Hello.
Just checking in on your progress.
How’s the progress on both D.I.A. and Northern Colorado Regional Airport?
Also so happy that Allegiant is coming back to Northern Colorado Regional Airport in November.

Hello, I currently got a massive queue so I kinda made a little progress. I don’t know when it’s gonna be released.

@Brandon Hey, sorry it took so long but CMH is almost finished!

alrighty thanks!

This airport is currently already available on the steam workshop.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1590125675&searchtext=eindhoven

Alright. Ladies and Gentlemen, i am VERY sorry to disappoint you, but i am forced to temporatily quit building airports for you guys due to private reasons. I hope to eventually continue building them but that won’t happen for now. Again, very sorry.

@B738Flyer.

1 Like

Thanks for all the hard work so far! No apologies needed, you have put a lot of time and effort in it and people should be very happy you build all those airports in your spare time. Now private matters need more of your attention which is much more important! Hope everything will be good very soon again!

3 Likes

Um you back to building airports? If you are how about Tampa international airport?

Hello, I was wondering on the status of the creation of DIA, along with the Northern Colorado Regional Airport. The ones already in steam are not accurate

could you make edmonton international airport (EIA)?

Dublin airport please.