Will We See Any VIP's?

Will we see any VIP’s come to catch a flight at our airports? If we do, we could see an increase in people around to airport and we would have to increase security for the person/people. We could get a few days notice of this VIP that is arriving so we can prepare. Eventually we could have a dedicated VIP terminal without “normal” people around.

This could be interesting…

1 Like

This is related to the Passenger behavior-thread in the sense of describing occasional situations where a single famous person would arrive to the airport. It would be possible I guess but as all passenger behavioral coding, something we’ll look at later down the road.

When the base game is “completed”, a direction in terms of future expansion I think it would be fun to explore is something similar to a DLC (not paid of course) called “Business & Luxury” where you’d be able to build high end luxury terminals, V.I.P services and turnaround operations for smaller business jets like Learjet and Cessna Citation.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.